How did you meet your friends?....Vol. New to a city

So I moved around a lot and now I am back in Atlanta, where I can call home. But all of my friends are either married with kids or have moved away. I am inGrad school but all I seem to meet is chicks. I have no problem getting a date, but sometimes you want to kick it with the fellas. Any suggestions?

Well my top 5 friends go back since

1. kindergarten
2. first GF
3. Second grade
4. hood ties
5. 6 grade- Taught me everything I know about the sax

I'm no help here.

meet some dukes in your classes.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

1. kindergarten
2. first GF
3. Second grade
4. hood ties
I'm no help here.

then why offer help if you're no help, or even reply?

classes, work, take up a hobby (playing a pick-up or intramural sport, gym etc.)

friends? what are those? lol

nah, my close friends...
skateboard.gif

yeah, pretty much we've all been cool since 2001

My closest set of friends i met in high school. Everyone else that i'm cool with, i met just and different locations throughout the city: mall, at work,downtown, church etc.

i am in Grad School at Kennesaw State. I tried the gym but its kind of fickle, classes are full of older dudes and chicks.

All my close friends are from high school but the people I chill with are mostly from work. If your like 18-24 then find a part time job at restaurant boominstance friends with gambling,drug problems but man alot of women and crazy parties

Originally Posted by doosta45

meet some dukes in your classes.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

1. kindergarten
2. first GF
3. Second grade
4. hood ties
I'm no help here.

then why offer help if you're no help, or even reply?
Well, Mr. Smart%@%%, I was IMPLYING that forming long term bonds is more beneficial in my eyes that making new friends. I don't put much faith in"new" people.

Well, Mr. Smart%@%%, I was IMPLYING that forming long term bonds is more beneficial in my eyes that making new friends. I don't put much faith in "new" people.
realtalk... why would you want more dudes in your circle?

they ain't paying you, can't make you nut, and basically serve no purpose.

how i see it, if you ain't down for this paper chase, and ain't come up with me from the jump, then i don't need you.

Originally Posted by jtothadub

Well, Mr. Smart%@%%, I was IMPLYING that forming long term bonds is more beneficial in my eyes that making new friends. I don't put much faith in "new" people.
realtalk... why would you want more dudes in your circle?

they ain't paying you, can't make you nut, and basically serve no purpose.

how i see it, if you ain't down for this paper chase, and ain't come up with me from the jump, then i don't need you.
My man...
pimp.gif
. My circle has only gotten smaller since middle school. I like that. It's like chipping away at a granite block in order to sculptthe perfect circle of friends.

smh.gif
at you wanting to meet dudes.
laugh.gif

Why not just hang out with the married men who have kids? I'm sure they can still go out.

ive met a lot of my friends from playing basketball at the gym. the others are from high school. ive met a few people from work too

niketalk. that's where all my friends are at, my e-friends. who needs real friends when you've got nt? foshizzle.

Back
Top Bottom