How did you get that scar?

left index finger: trying to cut something i almost sliced my finger off. my finger print doesnt match up anymore on that finger.

right elbow: i was in kindergarten playing kickball with the older kids. a 2nd grader didnt like me so he pushed me down as i got to base.

right leg: two scars that now look like the number 5. burnt myself baby to back on the tail pipe on a car while getting something out the trunk.

right leg: infected spider bite that looks like a bullet wound. found out im allergic to spiders and the meds the dr gave me that made it worst.

left index finger: trying to cut something i almost sliced my finger off. my finger print doesnt match up anymore on that finger.

right elbow: i was in kindergarten playing kickball with the older kids. a 2nd grader didnt like me so he pushed me down as i got to base.

right leg: two scars that now look like the number 5. burnt myself baby to back on the tail pipe on a car while getting something out the trunk.

right leg: infected spider bite that looks like a bullet wound. found out im allergic to spiders and the meds the dr gave me that made it worst.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i got this one when i reached level 12 in mw2

SCAR-_H_MW2.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

right knee- cousin pushed me off a mo-ped(sp?) that was by far the most painful
right hip- sliding head first in baseball
left hip- my boy dropped a board with a nail in it at the end. i had a huge cut but didnt even cut my shirt, it was weird
right elbow- sliding head first
right hand- playing football in a swimming pool
lots of small ones on my hands/forearms from basketball

right knee- cousin pushed me off a mo-ped(sp?) that was by far the most painful
right hip- sliding head first in baseball
left hip- my boy dropped a board with a nail in it at the end. i had a huge cut but didnt even cut my shirt, it was weird
right elbow- sliding head first
right hand- playing football in a swimming pool
lots of small ones on my hands/forearms from basketball

Have one on my elbow after I got belligerently drunk one night and punched through a window.

Have one on my elbow after I got belligerently drunk one night and punched through a window.

I have a scar on my right shoulder. I have no recollection of the incident, but my mother told me it happened when our neighbors' daughter bit me one day when we were playing outside.

I have a scar on my right shoulder. I have no recollection of the incident, but my mother told me it happened when our neighbors' daughter bit me one day when we were playing outside.

Well... This is the story all about how my palm got flipped turn inside out.

I was skating boarding down a hill that I had no business skating down because I had just started to skate. Beginning to skate, for me, was a bad idea because I'm damn 6'4"
smh.gif
smh.gif

So my boy gets to the bottom of the hill, and as I'm comming to the bottom of the hill, he decides it would be a good idea to hold up his skateboard like he's going to hit me with it but not reall, and I lost controll... Going about 15-20 MPH.... My palm was my breaks when I fell over.... Yeah.....

This happened the same day Michael Jackson died. When I hit the ground I looked at my hand and saw a huge piece of rolled up palm still attached that needed to come off, so my first reaction was to rip off the excess skin that was hanging and I trew it in the grass somewhere... Sometimes I wish I would have looked at it just to look... But I was so shocked, the only thing I could think to do was to go home... So I walked all the way back to my car, and drove myself home with my palm wide open. You can see my steering wheel behind my hand on the pic.

o9jptd.jpg

So on my way home, I call my mom calm and collective, and I tell her that I need help cleaning a wound when I get home and it's kinda bad so I need her to stay calm so she can help me... Needless to say, my mom saw it and couldnt stay calm. So she took me to the hospital and now I'm still stuck with that $800 hospital bill I need to pay so these people will stop calling me. Here's my palm at the hospital before being treated. The nurse wrapped it all nice for me.

14brio5.jpg

Here's my palm half way through the healing process

2ch41tz.jpg

Here's my palm today. I just took this pic. It still hasnt gained all it's color and even tone, but I think it will by the next year or two. The girls at drive through windows always look at my palm funny and never want to touch it when they're handing me my change back. Now I sorta know how those guys with missing fingers and such feel....
grin.gif

30c4l7k.jpg

Cliffnotes:

Haha.. I didnt use no sucka %%# spoilers. LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!1

Well... This is the story all about how my palm got flipped turn inside out.

I was skating boarding down a hill that I had no business skating down because I had just started to skate. Beginning to skate, for me, was a bad idea because I'm damn 6'4"
smh.gif
smh.gif

So my boy gets to the bottom of the hill, and as I'm comming to the bottom of the hill, he decides it would be a good idea to hold up his skateboard like he's going to hit me with it but not reall, and I lost controll... Going about 15-20 MPH.... My palm was my breaks when I fell over.... Yeah.....

This happened the same day Michael Jackson died. When I hit the ground I looked at my hand and saw a huge piece of rolled up palm still attached that needed to come off, so my first reaction was to rip off the excess skin that was hanging and I trew it in the grass somewhere... Sometimes I wish I would have looked at it just to look... But I was so shocked, the only thing I could think to do was to go home... So I walked all the way back to my car, and drove myself home with my palm wide open. You can see my steering wheel behind my hand on the pic.

o9jptd.jpg

So on my way home, I call my mom calm and collective, and I tell her that I need help cleaning a wound when I get home and it's kinda bad so I need her to stay calm so she can help me... Needless to say, my mom saw it and couldnt stay calm. So she took me to the hospital and now I'm still stuck with that $800 hospital bill I need to pay so these people will stop calling me. Here's my palm at the hospital before being treated. The nurse wrapped it all nice for me.

14brio5.jpg

Here's my palm half way through the healing process

2ch41tz.jpg

Here's my palm today. I just took this pic. It still hasnt gained all it's color and even tone, but I think it will by the next year or two. The girls at drive through windows always look at my palm funny and never want to touch it when they're handing me my change back. Now I sorta know how those guys with missing fingers and such feel....
grin.gif

30c4l7k.jpg

Cliffnotes:

Haha.. I didnt use no sucka %%# spoilers. LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!1

My family and i were about to eat dinner, and i was helping my mom set up the table. I realized there was a chair missing, so i go and check the other room and found it. As i bring the chair out, i was closing the door. Now in the center of this door, there are 4 mini windows and instead of closing the door by using the knob or somewhere else, i close the door by pushing onto the mini window.
Since i put pressure onto very thin glass,my wrist went through, breaking the glass. However when it did, my arm was completely fine, no blood, nothing.
BUT, as a reaction, i pulled my wrist out immediately, and then part of the glass that was left on the door cuts into my skin VERY deep and blood gushes everywhere.

My mom was right in front of me and saw everything happened. She immidiatly grabs a towel and puts pressure onto my arm, calling my lil bro and dad telling him to get the car and i remember i was about to faint. It was crazy, all that blood, i thought i was gonna die
ohwell.gif
  My dad passed like 5 red lights, luckily we didn't get pulled over. We got to the hospital and they immediately take me in, clean my wrist and i got stitches. I forgot how many, but i remember the doctor saying it was very deep, and the glass was inches away from cutting the cord(something like that) that controls my fingers.

here's a pic i just took. As you can see i have a tattoo, which my mothers name.
I got it under the scar because of her saving me that day and also because shes an awesome mom lol.

My family and i were about to eat dinner, and i was helping my mom set up the table. I realized there was a chair missing, so i go and check the other room and found it. As i bring the chair out, i was closing the door. Now in the center of this door, there are 4 mini windows and instead of closing the door by using the knob or somewhere else, i close the door by pushing onto the mini window.
Since i put pressure onto very thin glass,my wrist went through, breaking the glass. However when it did, my arm was completely fine, no blood, nothing.
BUT, as a reaction, i pulled my wrist out immediately, and then part of the glass that was left on the door cuts into my skin VERY deep and blood gushes everywhere.

My mom was right in front of me and saw everything happened. She immidiatly grabs a towel and puts pressure onto my arm, calling my lil bro and dad telling him to get the car and i remember i was about to faint. It was crazy, all that blood, i thought i was gonna die
ohwell.gif
  My dad passed like 5 red lights, luckily we didn't get pulled over. We got to the hospital and they immediately take me in, clean my wrist and i got stitches. I forgot how many, but i remember the doctor saying it was very deep, and the glass was inches away from cutting the cord(something like that) that controls my fingers.

here's a pic i just took. As you can see i have a tattoo, which my mothers name.
I got it under the scar because of her saving me that day and also because shes an awesome mom lol.

Got this small scar in the middle of my forhead from when it got gashed open. I was doing P90x, working out with resistance bands. The door holding the resistance bands busted wide open causing the part wrapped around the resistance band that goes inside the door to launch toward me and hit me in the face. Luckily the gash wasn't deep enough to need stitches. Even though you can barely see it or probably wont notice it,I still want to have the scar removed though.

Got this small scar in the middle of my forhead from when it got gashed open. I was doing P90x, working out with resistance bands. The door holding the resistance bands busted wide open causing the part wrapped around the resistance band that goes inside the door to launch toward me and hit me in the face. Luckily the gash wasn't deep enough to need stitches. Even though you can barely see it or probably wont notice it,I still want to have the scar removed though.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I have one about 3/4 inch long over my eye from when I was very young, like 3, and was being babysitted and they dropped or throw me into a fan. That's the only one I have that is noticeable and permanent.
wait ... what?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I have one about 3/4 inch long over my eye from when I was very young, like 3, and was being babysitted and they dropped or throw me into a fan. That's the only one I have that is noticeable and permanent.
wait ... what?

Back
Top Bottom