How did you get put on?

I saw a guy in my hs computer class on it
I then lurked for like 2 or 3 years before i got a membership lol

back in 98-99...I found nikepark as well as vintagekicks and the rest is history
pimp.gif
....honorable mention to jersey joes, shoetrends, and ebay which started me down this path in 99...lurked for years and then finally joined once istarted having more computer access.

Uhmm..I was on ISS a few years ago and someone mentioned NT and so I lurked for a while, then I joined.
yah.

adidas t-mac 2 > adidas basketball website > kicksology > review (forget which one) > niketalk

like in 06, I was looking at jays from ebay and I really couldn't tell which one is legit so one of my friends showed me this site and I never really likedit because it was a forum and it was all weird looking but I joined about 2 weeks afterwards and the rest was history
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Ayo niketalk! How did you guys get put on to niketalk???

I member i was searching for a release date page for Js and i stumbled across NikeTalk...

Its all good from then
pimp.gif

Niketalk is appreciated! Niketalk FTW!
pimp.gif
Same exact thing! It was in early 2004 when I wanted to find out about the playoff 12's being retrod and I googled "air jordan releasedates" and I clicked on the one that seems the most legit.. After that I've been attached to this website.. Too bad the JB forum isn't the sameanymore smh..

edit - I was thinking about making a thread like this the other day lol, but I forgot to make it.

i always seen the links on other sneaker selling websites, but i was lookin up 2005 jordan release dates and whalah. but i was just a lurker. i signed up in06' under the name HTownsFlyest. lol

this site put me on game that my xiii grey/blue/white jointz was fake. lol
and i had got flamed for rocking a bape hoody and clear af1z<--they were real doe, and then i posted a tagged pic of 50k one day for the hell of it andpeople started hatin me. lol

i always had knowledge of tha site since like freshman year high school but never thought of joinin and didnt kno how deep NT really was i use 2 juss checkrelease dates and hit tha sneaker forum WDYWT thread so i have been lurkin 4 a min but my boy put me on 2 tha general section

My boy put me on freshman year of college (Senior now) Damn. Anyway I looked up releases on it, and viewed the showcase. I had like 5 posts my first year
laugh.gif
Then I found general and the rest is history.

Same way as you. I was directed to a thread in JB and the responses were pretty funny, and i easily remembered the background. so after a while, i made anaccount

I yahoo searched Jordan XI and came across the Jordan XI forum (yes they used to have their own section)

Googled unreleased jordans and voila. Stayed in jb for a while and then went to the music forum that's when that big post breaking down the Jay-Z lines wasin there.

Back
Top Bottom