How did you get put on?

I searched High-End Designer Clothes in google and one of the links brought me here.....

And after spending hours going through each page of that thread, I realized that there was sneaker info on here to...

So I signed up and it's been a wrap.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Ayo niketalk! How did you guys get put on to niketalk???

I member i was searching for a release date page for Js and i stumbled across NikeTalk...

Its all good from then
pimp.gif

Niketalk is appreciated! Niketalk FTW!
pimp.gif

same s*** different toilet

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Back in 01 I was looking for a site with Jordan release dates. After google searching I stumbled upon this site. Became an official member last year though. Lurked forever though before that.
Same here, was lurkin for about 2 years before I joined

Originally Posted by wildcard

a video on youtube called dont step on my j's. now that i think bacck on it-who was the guy in that video? is he a poster on here? if anyone knows what im talking about
This vid?
I remember seeing that video before, but thats not how i found out about NT.

Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by wildcard

a video on youtube called dont step on my j's. now that i think bacck on it-who was the guy in that video? is he a poster on here? if anyone knows what im talking about
This vid?
I remember seeing that video before, but thats not how i found out about NT.

yep thats the one. is that dude on here?

When the cool grey 11s came out...someone offered me 280 on the street and i thought i could get more so i hit up google....there was a NT link and the rest ishistory.

i was searching to buy Air Jordan's for a cheap price and stumbled across here. thanks to this place i'm FAKE FREE!!!

2005 i was searching for raptors made an account on ezboard and forgot the password,got banned in 06.07,08,09..its getting tiring

For me, it was the celebrities wearing heat thread. I think I googled "celebrities wearing sneakers" and niketalk was the 1st site to show up.this was like january of last year. In the beginning, I was only going to that thread, then I went to the JB section. That's the only section I was lurkingin the beginning. Then after almost a year of lurking in the JB section, I decided to create an account couple of months ago.

poweredbydanger. it was a thread where the OP asked what other sites do you visit. somebody said niketalk. i checked it out, i slowly made my way down the listand finally made it to 'general' and have been stuck ever since

Looked for shoes/info etc...
I eventually scrolled down to the lounge and i knew general was gold
pimp.gif

Was creeping for a loong time.

me and my friend that moved last year were the only ones that had a good knowledge of shoes told me about the sneaker care post so i went on here and i lurkedfor a couple weeks lol then i created a sn. he still just lurks....i talk to him occasionally. i wish he was still here tho.

i came for the JB forum but now i dont post in there much, as most of it is garbage i just check for updates.
general and sneaker showcase is where its at for me now.....

Back
Top Bottom