How did you get back with your ex? if she broke up with you?

Homie, just let her go in the wind.

I've been going through this for a while. The quicker you get seen with other girls on campus, the quicker she'll try to get at you and ask questions.

Just keep it moving.

Never have, can't say I never will though. Just started talking to my ex again last week, but I broke up with her, and we mutually decided to start seeing each other again.

she's fed up that's for sure, but she says that she still loves me....

so how did you guys get about getting back with ur girl? like actually story of what you did/did not do.

( she talks to me and we have conversation when i called her; we talked for like an hour good conversation - i don't call her a lot , but she hasn't really called me )

If she's not calling you then she's probably only talking cuz you called her and she has nothing else to do.

i would post a pic of her, but if i did my bois that are on nike talk 24/7 are bound to find it and know that this is me posting haha >.>

soooo yeah.....maybe i'll post a pic later but as of now prolly better if i didn't

I just gave her some space and then started up talking with her. Make her miss you, then bam you're pretty much back.

Originally Posted by niketalk7

she's fed up that's for sure, but she says that she still loves me....

so how did you guys get about getting back with ur girl? like actually story of what you did/did not do.

( she talks to me and we have conversation when i called her; we talked for like an hour good conversation - i don't call her a lot , but she hasn't really called me )

LOL So what if she still loves you. That isn't the only thing that matters. She can still love you and let someone else tear that thang up. Means nothing. She says that so you can do what you are doing. Sit and do nothing but think about her while she is doing her thing. Live your life dude.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

embarassed.gif
come on nigs lol any success stories of how u guys got her back?

The first time 2 years ago we broke up, she came around eventually and we got back together.

We broke up again in march. it's been a little over two months... the last thing she said to me was she still wanted to be friends. 10 weeks later and she won't say a single word to me... I've tried to talk to her a few times and have asked her to just tell me if she changed her mind about being friends... its not fair to me.. and nothing. My birthday is in less than a month, I'm just wondering if she'll say happy birthday?
frown.gif

My hearts broken completely.

You just have to assume she won't. If you don't expect it, you can't be disappointed.

Any success stories of how you guys got back together with your ex-girlfriend after she broke up with you? Please share and don't post just forget about her, it's a lost cause. =]

especially if YOU are the one who messed up by just being a jerk

Check my thread. I got my girl back.. Its really easy if you follow 3 rules

well i got with two of her friends. That seemed to work. Of course she only knows about one of them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom