How did you find out you were being cheated on?

*****es love you more when you cheat on them
Got to at least once. Need to know if this ***** battle tested :nthat:

but for real ain’t none of us above the game, if somebody wanna cheat they gonna do it. Especially if u putting that energy out there. I thought I was a smooth criminal doing my thing, got caught a few times but tightened up and kept going. I got caught wit numerous females but when I found out my girl was kicking it wit a ***** I get like I got shot.

Got to at least once. Need to know if this ***** battle tested :nthat:

but for real ain’t none of us above the game, if somebody wanna cheat they gonna do it. Especially if u putting that energy out there. I thought I was a smooth criminal doing my thing, got caught a few times but tightened up and kept going. I got caught wit numerous females but when I found out my girl was kicking it wit a ***** I get like I got shot.
That's because you're a narcissist that's unable to put yourself in anyone else's shoes or genuinely care about the feelings of others.

That's not "the game," that's you being a scumbag. Call it what it is.

That's because you're a narcissist that's unable to put yourself in anyone else's shoes or genuinely care about the feelings of others.

That's not "the game," that's you being a scumbag. Call it what it is.
Ok.... once again, the game is the game kids. Play with fire u get burned. Don’t put that **** out there if u can’t take it **** what Derrick jaxn talking about. I am now a faithful black man and black men don’t cheat so relax.

I found out in the worst way man. I thought I was in love. Everything was perfect, and I would have probably married this girl.

I found out she was still messing with her ex when it started to hurt when I peed. It was like a week after she complained of having a UTI, so by chance I decided to go get checked out. She gave me chlamydia. Would have never in a thousand years guessed she was banging her ex on the low.

that was a rough time in my life. some lessons you have to learn the hard way my friends

She was never yours. It was just your turn.

I say that to say this, don't invest too much time, money etc on a girl. It's not the breakup that is hurting y'all it's the money, time you spent on her that you will never get back.

Why is it easier for women to move on than men in a relationship? Because women keep a backup waiting in the wings to replace you when the time comes. Y'all just don't know it. It's all biology dating back to the hunter/gatherer days.

You get sick or lose your job, best believe she's gone

Women are ruthless and only looking for what's in their best interest because that's what nature dictates for survival. That's the harsh reality y'all need to accept.

All these Disney fairy tales got a lot of dudes indoctrinated at an early age. Y'all gave up on santa and the tooth fairy but y'all still holding on to that dream of a diamond ring and living happily ever after

Last edited:
I found out in the worst way man. I thought I was in love. Everything was perfect, and I would have probably married this girl.

I found out she was still messing with her ex when it started to hurt when I peed. It was like a week after she complained of having a UTI, so by chance I decided to go get checked out. She gave me chlamydia. Would have never in a thousand years guessed she was banging her ex on the low.

that was a rough time in my life. some lessons you have to learn the hard way my friends

Yeah this takes the cake.

If I were you I'm rolling up on that *** and the dude like William H Macy in Boogie Nights. Probably with a bat doe.

Another thing, if u catch yo girl cheating, don’t ever be mad or go talk to the other dude (unless u know him). He don’t owe u ****, she was the one that owed u everything so fighting him or calling him is wack as hell.

Another thing, if u catch yo girl cheating, don’t ever be mad or go talk to the other dude (unless u know him). He don’t owe u ****, she was the one that owed u everything so fighting him or calling him is wack as hell.

FACTS!

Had a girl over for the bang, bang, bang.

This was way back when people still had house phones and caller id.

Saw my phone ring from her number.

She left her kid with one of her friends to watch at her house so I thought something was up with her kid.

Kids father apparently popped up and wanted to know where she was.

Her friend Tekashi'd.

Seemed like she was mad / hating on the low.

Gave main man my number...he called, and I gave the phone to her. Didn't even know who he was.

She was totally unbothered. Talked to him like he was her son. Told him she will be back when she gets back.

She said he wanted to talk to me.

Main man was literally crying...begging me not to smash.

Telling me about how trife she is for doing this to him.

While he's pleading with the truth she is literally taking her clothes off while pushing me back onto the bed.

She gave zero dambs.

Matter of fact it seemed to turn her on even more when I let him know I had been smashing and to please not call my number again.

I actually couldnt beleive he had such strong feelings for her.

Especially considering I smashed the first time I met her.

Some folks beleive what they think even when all the facts point elsewhere.

Sad man.

Had to cut her off eventually because she ended up wanting a relationship.

Even tried to get me to go down on her.

Never even smashed w/o a condom.

Delusions!

Last edited:
Yeah this takes the cake.

If I were you I'm rolling up on that *** and the dude like William H Macy in Boogie Nights. Probably with a bat doe.

it took everything in my being to not pursue some kinda payback. She worked with me tho, so I chose my career over the getback.

it was the lowest point in my life and made me take a hard look at my life and my priorities and I changed for the better. Gettin cheated on by a loser Ugly duckling, minimum wage earning, no drivers license having chick made me realize how washed I was at that point in life.
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t shed some tears and pull one of these over the whole ordeal

1BBF7881-7798-4391-8F7C-6E9A0175D230.gif

FACTS!

Had a girl over for the bang, bang, bang.

This was way back when people still had house phones and caller id.

Saw my phone ring from her number.

She left her kid with one of her freinds to watch at her house so I thought something was up with her kid.

Kids father apparently popped up and wanted to know where she was.

Her friend Tekashi'd.

Seemed like she was mad / hating on the low.

Gave main man my number...he called, and I gave the phone to her. Didnt even know who he was.

She was totally unbothered. Talked to him like son. Told him she will be back when she gets back.

She said he wanted to talk to me.

Main man was literally crying...begging me not to smash.

Telling me about how trife she is for doing this to him.

While he's pleading with the truth she is literally taking her clothes off while pushing me back onto the bed.

She gave zero dambs.

Matter of fact it seemed to turn her on even more when I let him know I had been smashing and to please not call my number again.

I actually couldnt beleive he had such strong feelings for her.

Especially considering I smashed the first time I met her.

Some folks beleive what they think even when all the facts point elsewhere.

Sad man.

Had to cut her off eventually because she ended up wanting a relationship.

Even tried to get me to go down on her.

Never even smashed w/o a condom.

Delusions!
Other way around
Whole thread would be hijacked
Talking about how scandalous the dude was
And that men are dogs
From a bunch of other guys
But since it’s a woman
Crickets
:smh:

I was with my ex from 21-26 so I missed out on a lot of the dating scene and when I was finally single I realized before I met my current girl how grimey some people can be. But often times, people are just wimps and would rather seek what they really want behind someone’s back rather than end it.

For example, I casually knew this chick who was in a fairly new relationship. However, it was clear dude wasn’t her type from what she had told me in the past about what kinda dude she likes. she was single for awhile and I think she just got lonely and settled.

But once she got my info, she started telling me she wanted me to pipe, she knows I’d smash the shhh out of her, etc. I’m like bruh don’t you have a man (don’t want bad karma) Long story short, this went on for weeks even tho I never initiated it. Would send me nudes on Snapchat, etc. Dude never did anything wrong. She just wasn’t satisfied and anytime I asked why she didn’t just end it since it’s not that old of a relationship she said she felt bad because he was a nice guy and treated her right. Didn’t stop her from trying to get the D elsewhere.

Other way around
Whole thread would be hijacked
Talking about how scandalous the dude was
And that men are dogs
From a bunch of other guys
But since it’s a woman
Crickets
:smh:
All is equal when everyone can be a doggie. Then there are no expectations from anyone. The real problem is that men try and place shackles on a woman and her behaviors. Also the reason stupid, insecure men get hurt, is because they think that women aren't capable of doing what's not expected.

The key is to understand that anyone is capable of anything.

Her mother had plastic covering on her couches............I heard the plastic moving in a particular pattern and she was kinda quiet. Went to her place and peeked though the front window to her riding this senior at our school (she was a freshman, i was a sophmore).

I had a fight with the same dude 4 months later when he thought i took his phone...........Which i did, but i didnt steal it, i threw it onto the football field somewhere. lol (this was about 20 years ago, HAHAHA

I was with my ex from 21-26 so I missed out on a lot of the dating scene and when I was finally single I realized before I met my current girl how grimey some people can be. But often times, people are just wimps and would rather seek what they really want behind someone’s back rather than end it.

For example, I casually knew this chick who was in a fairly new relationship. However, it was clear dude wasn’t her type from what she had told me in the past about what kinda dude she likes. she was single for awhile and I think she just got lonely and settled.

But once she got my info, she started telling me she wanted me to pipe, she knows I’d smash the shhh out of her, etc. I’m like bruh don’t you have a man (don’t want bad karma) Long story short, this went on for weeks even tho I never initiated it. Would send me nudes on Snapchat, etc. Dude never did anything wrong. She just wasn’t satisfied and anytime I asked why she didn’t just end it since it’s not that old of a relationship she said she felt bad because he was a nice guy and treated her right. Didn’t stop her from trying to get the D elsewhere.
Didn’t get cheated on but I just broke up with my girl too and we went out from when I was about 21 to 26 as well. Going from being in a relationship young to being single at an age like 26 kinda trash

mjcry1.png

I've never been one to **** another guy's girl without his knowledge (chicks in open relationships). Too many ****** get ****** up or killed over a woman and I knew it would never be me. There's billions of them out there, all of them aint taken. I did **** a married chick once though. Older in a loveless marriage. She cried. Great night.

Didn’t get cheated on but I just broke up with my girl too and we went out from when I was about 21 to 26 as well. Going from being in a relationship young to being single at an age like 26 kinda trash

mjcry1.png

You’re gonna be rusty for a bit but bruh being single mid 20s is the best time. Early 20s you got the chicks who still with the HS sweetheart, the girls who are overly loose and getting pounded daily by a new frat dude in college, the inexperienced girls who don’t let someone smash Unless they’re dating. The list goes on.

by mid 20s, you got the girl who broke up with the HS sweetheart and is ready to explore diff types of men, the chicks who were shy then broke out of their shell and ready to smash as much as possible to make up for lost time. You got the glow up chicks that got attractive late. You got the girls that were quiet but then got their heart broken and trying to fill that hole in their heart with some dik.Once you shake that rust off and move on from your ex, it’s a beautiful thing

Back
Top Bottom