How did you find out about Niketalk?

trying to figure out why nicekicks.com(when it was fakes website) had every jordan in every size,lol

Antidope awared me of NT on another forum. Checked it out, liked the Music section so I made an account.

I was looking for Jordan Release dates guesing back in 02. Lurked ever since. SIgned up 06, but didn't look at general til late 2012

Last edited:
Back in 03 I was searching for AZG release dates n colorways and came across this site...I honestly didnt know how to sign up till 06 lol Smh dumb as hell right lol?..that was back when you had to signup on the first of the month I believe...so technically ive been here for almost 10 yrs...I didn't start posting heavy till fall 09/my freshman yr of college

I wonder if my guy that worked at the cd game exchange in Cleveland..well maple heights technically still post on here..he's the one that gave me the team Cleveland sig...last I remember of him was that he got married n his in-laws were very wealthy

Last edited:
Same as a lot of people,was searching for Jordan release dates
And kept seeing NT. it was love at first sight :lol:

A site I used to browse, Nice Kicks, featured NikeTalk as a source. I clicked it and lurked for a good year until I ultimately made an account last year.

I first came across NT around 2004-05 but I can't remember how. Probably saw it linked on another forum.

My homie, you guys know him as the dude who's girl got smushed by smush showed me the site back in 03 and a few usernames later I'm here

Check 2:10

nthat.gif

Nike customer service back in 2000...used to browse

From my dreamcast, killed my gamer career...started

Da kicks.

I used to surf for pictures of rare Jordans back in 02. several links would redirect me to niketalk Jordan forum. For the longest I would just dismiss the site thinking "these are just people talking about the shoes, I don't feel like thumbing through discussions, i just want to see the kicks". I later learned that those discussions held all that I was looking for and more. A few threads caught my eye so I just began visiting on the regular.

General was the same way. I remember one of the first topics I ever saw in general was "how would you describe your style:casual, pretty boy, thug, pretty thug". I was like, these are a bunch of socially awkward lames. 10 years and thousands of epic topics later... its still a bunch of socially awkward lames. Lol jk

Back in 07 was  searching for release dates and found NT.

Tried making an acc in '10 never got the invite
frown.gif

Also remembered searching for shoe collections and stumbled upon Ijapino's collection. 

eek.gif
Blew my mind.

I definitely remember NT'ers like Jordan Freak 32 (wasn't this guy some spoiled asian kid who lived in VA?) & LovetheXIV :\

Googled ridiculous sneaker collections and it took me to the sneaker showcase forum and the rest was history. Been on nearly 5 and Half years

beegotgame23 put me on a long while ago but i just lurked (like most people) before actually making an account and it took me even longer still to post i found the general section one day i was just bored and looked around more then just for sneakers

Back
Top Bottom