How did you ask ur girl to be ur girlfriend?

Originally Posted by beaner04

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Nawth21

we had sex then I asked if that made it official.
If youre already smashing, then why would you want a relationship with her?

OP you sound like a simp so you should just skip the b s and just buy her an engagement ring ASAP
laugh.gif

Well, we're married now and I'm the "she" in the relationship. We were 'dating' but I was wondering if the sex made it exclusive or something
How did he ask you to marry him? Was there a reason to have the ring and the sex or did that take both of you off the market and an "official couple"? How long did were you together before getting engaged and getting married?

We were in bed listening to a wrestling podcast, discussing prices as if I were a @+%#!# ie how much would I charge for a half and half and then it just getshazy. (yea, not exactly a story for the grandkids. I think we had just gotten done watching Cops) I mean, I picked out the ring I knew the engagement wascoming. year of dating/relationship, year long engagement, next month is a year of marriage. I dunno if he was seeing other people before we became anexclusive item. I didn't ask, he didn't ask me either. But when you're just dating you don't assume you're exclusive. After we becamesexually active I told him I wanted to be in a committed, monogamous relationship from that time period on. I wasn't exactly worried that he'd say no
laugh.gif
but if he did I would have kept it moving, as I was looking for a relationship.

Nawth21 wrote:
Originally Posted by beaner04

Nawth21 wrote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik

Nawth21 wrote:
we had sex then I asked if that made it official.
If youre already smashing, then why would you want a relationship with her?

OP you sound like a simp so you should just skip the b s and just buy her an engagement ring ASAP
laugh.gif

Well, we're married now and I'm the "she" in the relationship. We were 'dating' but I was wondering if the sex made it exclusive or something

How did he ask you to marry him? Was there a reason to have the ring and the sex or did that take both of you off the market and an "official couple"? How long did were you together before getting engaged and getting married?

We were in bed listening to a wrestling podcast, discussing prices as if I were a @+%#!# ie how much would I charge for a half and half and then it just gets hazy. (yea, not exactly a story for the grandkids. I think we had just gotten done watching Cops) I mean, I picked out the ring I knew the engagement was coming. year of dating/relationship, year long engagement, next month is a year of marriage. I dunno if he was seeing other people before we became an exclusive item. I didn't ask, he didn't ask me either. But when you're just dating you don't assume you're exclusive. After we became sexually active I told him I wanted to be in a committed, monogamous relationship from that time period on. I wasn't exactly worried that he'd say no
laugh.gif
but if he did I would have kept it moving, as I was looking for a relationship.
So he's been monogamous since the sex. No rumors or ex's trying doubting your relationship?

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Yaaaaa i'd rethink a relationship with her. She sounds like the hey "it's our 2 week anniversary" type of chicks.

Yeah she sounds like a dbag. "Baby you didn't even remember that today is the anniversary of the first time I watched you sleep through yourwindow!'

When my last bf and I started dating we were in bed watchin tv after being best friends for a while and things had gotten physical a few times, I said"FYI, I don't share, so you can date me or we go back to being friends" and he was like "I wanna be your boyfriend" And I said"then ask" And he said "no, you ask". This was followed by at least a two month standoff. He eventually gave in
laugh.gif
Stubborn ftw!

I would go with going to Bang-On (that's what its called here I don't know what the Amuuurican equivalent is, you get t-shirts printed there) and gether a shirt that says Property of ______. Then she gets 'asked' in a special/unique way and also you're sending that message like hey, youdon't wear the pants here, jerk.

I'm mad that she had the balls to ask this. If I was a dude I would laugh in her face. A girl should be treated like she's special yeah, but youaren't even dating her yet. She's playing her "I wanna be special/a demanding tool" cards too early. You gotta save those for your bday andanniversaries.
smile.gif

Edit: I will also bet any amount of money that she makes a huge scene if you don't make a production out of saying the L word for the first time

Back
Top Bottom