How did you ask ur girl to be ur girlfriend?

Originally Posted by soltheman

We were on a little date in the park and we started talking about college life, being committed to someone, etc.

Then I asked her to be my girlfriend. We kissed, continued holding hands, then went to go get ice cream. 5 months so far.
But if she has to tell you to ask her in a special way (and you hadn't given it any thought,) perhaps its best that you not be with her...

THIS.

the fact that YOU (the supposed alpha male) would even consider her as an exclusive mate should be special enough for her.

chicks these days....

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Girlfriend? What's that? I just ask them if they want a jersey, if they mouth off, to the bench they go. Coach don't play that $%%.
is that...?

Va$h.....
devil.gif

if she said that and you think she's worth it, do some fly %#%#. take her somewhere she'd like or something.. do something you know she's deem"special" and incorporate the question into the activity.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by soltheman

We were on a little date in the park and we started talking about college life, being committed to someone, etc.

Then I asked her to be my girlfriend. We kissed, continued holding hands, then went to go get ice cream. 5 months so far.
But if she has to tell you to ask her in a special way (and you hadn't given it any thought,) perhaps its best that you not be with her...

THIS.

the fact that YOU (the supposed alpha male) would even consider her as an exclusive mate should be special enough for her.

chicks these days....
True story...
Don't be a simp.

Here's another I plan to use in the future:

Flipping a coin situation -

"Tails, you're my girlfriend, heads, I'll be your boyfriend...Sound good?"

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Tell her I Love You and then ask if she wants to be your girlfriend

Perfect

You smacked.

Just say "Ay, trick. Don't *@*! no one else and I won't *@*! nobody either. Alright".

I hit her with the "What are we?"

She says "a couple duh"

Me "Did I ask you a question?"

"She understands*

Yaaaaa i'd rethink a relationship with her. She sounds like the hey "it's our 2 week anniversary" type of chicks.

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Yaaaaa i'd rethink a relationship with her. She sounds like the hey "it's our 2 week anniversary" type of chicks.

*flashback*
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom