How did Lebron James get even bigger and stay so fast?

Originally Posted by quiverofarrows

hes black

roll.gif

It is because Lebron is a robot that David Stern has created to save the NBA...oops i mean Lebot

because he is a god given gift to the basketball world. When he entered the league he wasnt done growing, so add that to the fact he is working out withprofessional trainers in basketball to help with speed, agility and quickness.

When lebron lifts wieghts its probably not the same as some of us NTers so he can build muscle and keep his quickness. He probably works out in pools andeverything else you can think of.

All that plus a lil hgh

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Muscle > fat.

sorta like how Ron artest is 250+ but dont look it

yeah Gunna, but Ron Artest ain't out running Chris Paul...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't believe that mofo is fast at the weight. Regardless if its muscle, that's a lot of weight to carry and still be so fast. Wow is all I can say...
more muscle doesn't necessarily slow you down... its fat that slows you down.... if you have more lean muscle and train for speed/explosiveness you can be that fast at that weight.....

i can pretty much agree with that.....but still, it's impressive he can still move that fast

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

I would like to know to, once i started hittin the gym a few years ago and got up to 230 i lost most of my hops/speed

did you train your legs for speed? heavy squats, deads, sprints, split squats etc.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When did son get up to 250? I remember he was like 235-240 when he came in the L as a rookie. Son is big as #$!*. He doesn't even look 250. Melo looks bigger than him, yet Melo is listed at 230. Bron is the same weight class as Tim Duncan and Ben Wallace, yet is as fast as the point guards on the floor.
sick.gif
What type of genetic freak type #$!* is that?

c885ef2b86000d758f69a2c94370cb0b-getty-76075417sc017_cavaliers_hawks.jpg

smh.........

Anthony Johnson looks like Kimbo Slice on the Pig Miller diet plan.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The Lebron James workout per Men's Health

LeBron workout

that workout actually isn't half bad. squats, single leg squats, lunges, dumbbell snatch etc. considering it's from men's health i expectedsomething like leg presses and a million bicep curls. there is probably no need for lebron do to any really heavy back squats or deadlifts.

edit: i just looked up calesthenics, so should i add the supersets after a regular workout routine?

To me Ron looks every bit of 250. For the past 5 years I have been convinced that if he were to get down to 225 he would be more athletic.
Lebron is a freak. When you look at guys in the NFL who have a lot of Muscle mass (Thomas Jones, Michael Pittman) it seems like when they got bigger they losta lil overall athletic ability (prob performed better in certain drills) Like Thomas used to have breakaway speed now he be getting chased down be the S. Ronwas never the most athletic guy but as he has gained muscle it seems hes a bit stiffer. Lebron doesnt have any of these downfalls. Its not how much you weighits how you carry the weight. Lebron is def upwards of 260. Kobe played his best bball at 240 but his joints couldnt handle the muscle so he has trimed down.

Serious note,

I started hitting the gym, nothing too serious 3x a week.. not lifting that much. Just enough to get toned + add a bit of muscle. Im sort of scared upper bodyweight will ruin my speed/hops?

I have around a 37ish in vert and doing AA4 for the explosiveness.

^ If you gain 5 lbs in upper body weight not so much but 10 lbs will prob make your legs working harder.

This 37 inch vert is it pure vert or is it run and jump.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When did son get up to 250? I remember he was like 235-240 when he came in the L as a rookie. Son is big as #$!*. He doesn't even look 250. Melo looks bigger than him, yet Melo is listed at 230. Bron is the same weight class as Tim Duncan and Ben Wallace, yet is as fast as the point guards on the floor.
sick.gif
What type of genetic freak type #$!* is that?

c885ef2b86000d758f69a2c94370cb0b-getty-76075417sc017_cavaliers_hawks.jpg

smh.........

two things i have to say...

1. never look into the height/weight of a player and totally believe them...the listings are off half the time...and by a lot

2. Lebron James is king

Originally Posted by UpYoGame

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Muscle > fat.

yeah Gunna, but Ron Artest ain't out running Chris Paul...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't believe that mofo is fast at the weight. Regardless if its muscle, that's a lot of weight to carry and still be so fast. Wow is all I can say...
more muscle doesn't necessarily slow you down... its fat that slows you down.... if you have more lean muscle and train for speed/explosiveness you can be that fast at that weight.....

i can pretty much agree with that.....but still, it's impressive he can still move that fast

UpYoGame who is that chick in your avatar??? dime piece...........

Back
Top Bottom