How da HELL did dreamcast die with a game like this?!

anyone know how to burn all the nes games and play em on the dc? tryin to find out how to do it

my system died years ago. I guess the laser eye was bad. I wonder how much new systems are now. I still remember the day I went to bestbuy and saw NBA2k beingplayed. I thought it was the real thing. I mean you go from the crap that was nba live2000 and what we thought was GREAT graphics, to the 2k series. It justblew me away.

being young, i didnt have the money or a job for a system so It had to wait until a year later.. I still remember to this day. I was in this football pool andI was in the running for the $250 dollar jackpot. MNF game was what it boiled down to. I had GB winning.. Antonio Freeman makes a miracle catch as the ballbounces off of his foot and into his hands as hes still on the ground. That play won me a dreamcast.

dreamcast
pimp.gif

i have the sega sports package

a little something called the playstation 2, the dreamcast still had the balls to stand up to it though

but the ps2's dvd feature put the nail in the coffin

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Goldman Stacks

powerstone2-cover.jpg

Favorite games from that system.
listen to this guy
i really wish they would release a power stone 3
Me too. I used to play this both for the DC and the arcade version. Pure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still have mine with a bunch of games =]

in just a short amount of time since its release it become of the best systems of all time!

Shenmue, power stone, 2k series, phantasy star online
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sonic, the virtual memory card
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
crazy taxi, marverl VS capcom, tony hawk
pimp.gif
resident evil
pimp.gif

Still baffles me. Dreamcast was the truth. Wayyy ahead of it's time, internet...visual memory cards, graphics, etc.. etc...

Back
Top Bottom