How da HELL did dreamcast die with a game like this?!

juk26x.jpg

one of the best rpg's i ever played.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Jet Set Radio Future is still one of my top five games ever.

IT is EASILY Top 3 most creative game of all time and its such a timeless game because its style of gameplay/graphics

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

smokin.gif
wow... i remember playin this for months to beat it... had to get the strategy guide to help beat it... and the old cripple bastard u had to fight lol best game ever

I was so pissed when I was runnin an 80+ yd TD w/ Moss on NFL2K1 and my system just cut off and never cut back on again
smh.gif
I could've gotten it replacedbut I aint know any better. Shenmue was my +%#$ so was Crazy Taxi. Used to be up til 5am talkin to my girl and playin that game.
laugh.gif

The only system I didn't own but I bestfriend had it and power stone and crazy taxi had me hooked!

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Yoooooo, Ryo!!"
"Hey Tom. Do you know about the MAD ANGELS??"

I was devastated when my dreamcast broke, until I got on google and fixed it myself. Stronger than ever.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Toy_Commander.PNG

best multiplayer game on da dreamcast in my opinion...it was like twisted metal on steroids
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

i remember 3 friends and i all picking planes and flyin around da house in da game dog fightin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that game was hard
embarassed.gif

NBA 2k, crazy taxi...
I miss my dreamcast
frown.gif

BTW does anyone know any place online where I can play a flash version of crazy taxi???

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by parada45

How was online for the Dreamcast?
online was pretty good, the 56k modem was not that bad in those days. there was a bit of lag here and there, but nothing that bad that would make it unplayable.

Online Games i used to be on:

phantasy star online - i played countless hours online

NBA2k - 2k2 & NFL2k played well

Unreal Tournament and Quake 3 - was the Sh*t
i remember beating by like 20 pts and he ended up pausing the game
mad.gif
i woke up the next morining and cut my dreamcast off

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

juk26x.jpg

one of the best rpg's i ever played.
eek.gif

How did I forget about this!? I remember this game as well as Grandia II came out. This game costed $54.00, so my dude grabbed Grandia and I copped this. Loved every moment of this issh.

I remember when I got Pirate's Rath.. it was over
pimp.gif

Got 2 by my brother crib
1 og and the other Black with the 2kSports Logo (I think)
played the demo for Skies and liked it but never picked it up
I hope that rumor about Dreamcast games on PS3 comes true
So many ill games I never got to play

I was just playing Virtua Tennis 2 on my dreamcast with a couple friends like an hour ago
laugh.gif

I bought it off craigslist after the anniversary thread made awhile ago reminded me how much I loved this system.

Back
Top Bottom