How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

You're too old to be hittin up the mall for biddies unless you on your pedo swag

You need to go to a bar/lounge, gym, college campus...
Im 24. I dont go after schools out. The people in there are old enough
dude...do you work?

do you eat out?

do you work out?

i agree with malikdagoat do not go to the mall for that purpose..(i feel like this should be in TAN)

Yea op u need to talk to the chicks on campus or at a bar/lounge. You don't every talk to the chicks u see on public transit. That maybe best for u right now.. with the 50/50 chance plus if she not feeling u then u will never see her again. Not saying talk to every chick

Sunshine you really need to start chillin at a bar. Or be subtle and chill at starbucks 
laugh.gif

Either way, the mall and campus obviously isn't working for you. That's because nobody is really looking for anybody at a college campus, and only 15 year olds are looking for people in the mall. Hit up a bar, or a starbucks and meet some grown people. It'll do you good.

Sunshine you really need to start chillin at a bar. Or be subtle and chill at starbucks 
laugh.gif

Either way, the mall and campus obviously isn't working for you. That's because nobody is really looking for anybody at a college campus, and only 15 year olds are looking for people in the mall. Hit up a bar, or a starbucks and meet some grown people. It'll do you good.
Yea I second going to Starbucks or some coffee/cafe spot

Last edited:
Anyway I went to mall talked to a few girls. 1 was a mom and her two kids with her. She looked fine. I am sure I could've gotten a number but women hitting on others in front of their kids is a turn off to me (not the fact that they have kids).

I tried one with an employee of one of the kiosk and she was having it. Tried to get the number but she pointed at the the guy behind her. I think it was her boss. I hope I didnt get her in trouble. :/
2 girls seemed like they were having it out of 11. Not bad
dude...do you work?
do you eat out?
do you work out?

i agree with malikdagoat do not go to the mall for that purpose..(i feel like this should be in TAN)
I havent started my big boy job yet but I work. I start in August as an auditor for GE.
Likeee....down there? I'm a virgin gotten one handy and the worst BJ ever and thats it.
Yes. Finally seeing results after months of working out. And I just started that 5x5 routine that everyone talks about which is gets better results I hear. By May I should have a decent body.

Yea op u need to talk to the chicks on campus or at a bar/lounge. You don't every talk to the chicks u see on public transit. That maybe best for u right now.. with the 50/50 chance plus if she not feeling u then u will never see her again. Not saying talk to every chick
I understand. I just go to the mall because I wont see those girls again. Girls throw out labels like "creep" and **** and they dont know wtf they talking about. Then that **** spreads. I cant be havin that close to where I eat. I've gotten a few numbers of the Metra and the L-Train. And this is just practice. I have no intent of taking these girls home

laugh.gif

Funny. Everyone on my campus is always taken. Either that or I need to step up my game

If they are all taken why are you trying to flirt with them?

And from the mal story it seems you got something, but had some bad situations, but that's because you went to the mall. Nobody has a boss holding their hand at a bar, unless it's a bartender. And there definitely isn't any children there either.

Read The Game by Neil Strauss. Look it up. It will lead you to a whole other world.The book might be a little dated now but its kinda like a gateway drug.

man u in chi town them yambs got to be wanting some d plus u cant trust them females. females on campus probably still down for the cause

Dont be so negative, it had to be the best ever too
She used teeth. The girl who gave me the handy when I was 19..... well her handy felt better than the BJ I got when I was 21. I made out with a few girls since then. That's about it.
Read The Game by Neil Strauss. Look it up. It will lead you to a whole other world.The book might be a little dated now but its kinda like a gateway drug.
I read the mystery version of that book. Skimmed through Neil Strauss's and it was very similar.

:lol: I feel for you OP, i was a simp all throughout high school, and some of college. You gotta just say **** it and put in work, trial and error, talk to a lot of women. Go to bars (dont drink much yourself though so you keep your right mind). Hell, do what most of todays young guys do and go on those sites, POF or datematch or whatever the hell else hookup sites there are. I know for sure those work, i've seen many a simp come through with some action that way. Keep your head up, we all started somewhere
It is not from lack of trying I assure you. I been out of the game by choice for over a year. I got closer than I ever did with two women (not the one I got the BJ or Handy from) Then I got frustrated and quit and now I am easing back in. Dont want go all in and make all the same mistakes as I did before gnomesayin?

Last edited:
I read the mystery version of that book. Skimmed through Neil Strauss's and it was very similar.
It is not from lack of trying I assure you. I been out of the game by choice for over a year. I got closer than I ever did with two women (not the one I got the BJ or Handy from) Then I got frustrated and quit and now I am easing back in. Dont want go all in and make all the same mistakes as I did before gnomesayin?

Man, look I'ma keep it real with you.

If you're trying that much and not succeeding it's because you're either A.) Really awkward in your appearance and how you converse. or B.) You're ugly/fat/smelly. Not trying to chip at your self-confidence, but if you fall into one of the two categories you're not going to have any more success by trying again. It's like shooting a basketball, if your form sucks, you're not going to magically turn into Kevin Durant one day, no matter how much you keep practicing. Sit down and be real with yourself, evaluate yourself (personality and physical appearance) and determine what do you think is keeping you from getting women. Once you figure that out CHANGE IT.

Getting chicks in college should be absurdly easy, especially if you're willing to hit 6's and 7's (which you should be since your a virgin, remember beggars can't be choosers). Be confident, make sure you don't smell like ****, put on clean clothes and shoes, and be able to make slight small talk and you should have NO problem getting some P. Some of the easiest ***** I got in college was because I randomly asked a chick in my class "aye can we get together and study sometime". Smashed on the first time over there. Was she a 10? Hell no. Was she a 6 with a fat butt and some wet wet?..Damb skippy.

But like I said focus on getting YOURSELF together first, then go after these chicks. You're 24 in school with a Job, you already meet the basic "i'd sleep with him" requirements women have. It's your game to lose.

^It's not my clothes I assure you that. I get a lot of compliments on my style.
It probably is my looks won't lie. But I have been going to the gym for 5 months changing that and I am finally at the point where I can see the results. But even then the REAL problem is that I look 15 years old even though I turn 24 in May (I am 23 actually that was a typo)
My game may have been weak but I have been studying game from PUA books to youtube videos. Now I am going to try again. It takes years to get that perfect body. I wont wait for that.

I know beggers can't be choosers. My standards are next to none. (a 4/10, willing to go, legal to **** in whatever state I pick her up in)

Last edited:
It probably is my looks won't lie. But I have been going to the gym for 5 months changing that and I am finally at the point where I can see the results. But even then the REAL problem is that I look 15 years old even though I turn 24 in May (I am 23 actually that was a typo)
My game may have been weak but I have been studying game from PUA books to youtube videos. Now I am going to try again. It takes years to get that perfect body. I wont wait for that.

I know beggers can't be choosers. My standards are next to none. (a 4/10, willing to go, legal to **** in whatever state I pick her up in)

Well if you already got the style part down then you're halfway there.

And trust looking young or having the "perfect body" (..pause..) ain't the issue. I was at my girlfriend's little brother's b-day cookout and somebody asked if I was one of her brother's friends....he was turning 17....I'm 22. :stoneface:

Don't try to spit "game", just make general conversation. Chicks can spot game from a mile away (especially if you're a virgin, no offense). Make conversation, get the number, text/talk to em (w/o seeming thirsty). Don't over analyze stuff tho, and some of those Youtube vids might be teaching you that, if you think she's feeling you go for it, if not pass. Any type of unnecessary touching, giggling, nervousness is signs she's trying to get smashed.

And trust looking young or having the "perfect body" (..pause..) ain't the issue. I was at my girlfriend's little brother's b-day cookout and somebody asked if I was one of her brother's friends....he was turning 17....I'm 22. :stoneface:

Don't try to spit "game", just make general conversation. Chicks can spot game from a mile away (especially if you're a virgin, no offense). Make conversation, get the number, text/talk to em (w/o seeming thirsty). Don't over analyze stuff tho, and some of those Youtube vids might be teaching you that, if you think she's feeling you go for it, if not pass. Any type of unnecessary touching, giggling, nervousness is signs she's trying to get smashed.

This man knows. :pimp:

Just be friendly, don't try and be Tyrone.

Go to class today (first class of semester) 

Hot girl sits in front of me in the row to my left so she's like next to me

OH GOD SHES HOT

Casually stare at her butt

SIGN ME UP FOR THAT BOOTY DUTY

Fall asleep in class

Wake up

She's not there

I am going to bang this chick. I can feel it.

Last edited:

Then I guess I am just ugly. IDK what to say to that....
I have only twice gotten that. I remember distinctly when it happened.

This man knows. :pimp:

Just be friendly, don't try and be Tyrone.

Then what seperates you from every other guy just "casually making conversation"

Last edited:
It's a better look than coming in there acting like she's a stripper, and your the guy that said "I want this to continue"

That's exactly what game looks like to a chick, end of story. But if you come up to her, start a casual conversation where she can actually talk to you and enjoy your company the digits will be no problem. Then when she gets comfortable with you, that's when the game comes in. You might want to let her start, and then pull a strong finish.

Back
Top Bottom