How can you show interest to a girl during class?

damn i remember that Knicks
30t6p3b.gif

grimey dudes on NT
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

after class ends rush to the door really fast so your there first and as she comes out w/ her friends say "i know" in a soft voice but loud enough for her and her friends to hear, then when she says, what? say chicken butt, then say wanna know why? then say, b/c its dry, works for me everytime, also make sure b4 you smash, ask her if this is going to hurt and tell her your scared, chicks love that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

after class ends rush to the door really fast so your there first and as she comes out w/ her friends say "i know" in a soft voice but loud enough for her and her friends to hear, then when she says, what? say chicken butt, then say wanna know why? then say, b/c its dry, works for me everytime, also make sure b4 you smash, ask her if this is going to hurt and tell her your scared, chicks love that
indifferent.gif

apologies for not replying, but ya i found out she has a boyfriend.... the worst part is that they were probably together for a long time now, and that theyre from the same highschool. 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I actually look down on ppl who try to ruin someones relationship.... Nt should i just give up then?

apologies for not replying, but ya i found out she has a boyfriend.... the worst part is that they were probably together for a long time now, and that theyre from the same highschool. 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I actually look down on ppl who try to ruin someones relationship.... Nt should i just give up then?

Originally Posted by Ground King

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

yeah you should just give up man. your just looking for trouble if you pursue her at this point. It happens to the best of us man. just move on

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

yeah you should just give up man. your just looking for trouble if you pursue her at this point. It happens to the best of us man. just move on

Don't stress it. You're only a freshman so you'll meet a lot of other girls before you finish up college.

Don't stress it. You're only a freshman so you'll meet a lot of other girls before you finish up college.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Damn, I straight up slept on this thread.

Anyways.. go be a homewrecker and straight up go for the kill or go "SMACK AT SHORTY".

P.S - I say go find the dude and murder him, she'll be sad for a few days.. but then you'll be there to "comfort" her right? 
devil.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Damn, I straight up slept on this thread.

Anyways.. go be a homewrecker and straight up go for the kill or go "SMACK AT SHORTY".

P.S - I say go find the dude and murder him, she'll be sad for a few days.. but then you'll be there to "comfort" her right? 
devil.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Dont think of it as giving up.

If she has a boyfriend, respect that (and it seems that you do).

Dont be like one of these Niketalk goons who thinks its cool to blatantly creep on another dude's girl, knowing full-well what the deal is.

Thats a boy's mentality. Be a man. Always.

Back
Top Bottom