How can you show interest to a girl during class?

Originally Posted by Ground King

apologies for not replying, but ya i found out she has a boyfriend.... the worst part is that they were probably together for a long time now, and that theyre from the same highschool. 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I actually look down on ppl who try to ruin someones relationship.... Nt should i just give up then?

Dont think of it as giving up.

If she has a boyfriend, respect that (and it seems that you do).

Dont be like one of these Niketalk goons who thinks its cool to blatantly creep on another dude's girl, knowing full-well what the deal is.

Thats a boy's mentality. Be a man. Always.

Don't give up and avoid her, become her friend, talk to her occasionally and when they break up slide in there.

Don't give up and avoid her, become her friend, talk to her occasionally and when they break up slide in there.

sit next to her in class and after class try to walk her back to her dorm... then depending on her reaction ask her out on a date.

sit next to her in class and after class try to walk her back to her dorm... then depending on her reaction ask her out on a date.

Originally Posted by dtor

If she says no....just follow her, but 10 feet away so it's not suspicious.

Originally Posted by dtor

If she says no....just follow her, but 10 feet away so it's not suspicious.

Originally Posted by Club29

Ground King wrote:

apologies for not replying, but ya i found out she has a boyfriend.... the worst part is that they were probably together for a long time now, and that theyre from the same highschool. 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I actually look down on ppl who try to ruin someones relationship.... Nt should i just give up then?

Dont be like one of these Niketalk goons who thinks its cool to blatantly creep on another dude's girl, knowing full-well what the deal is.

Man, eff all that. She's a freshman in college.
Relationships have the life expectancy rate of 3/10 lasting in college.
It wont be long before she's @%* up in an older dude whip or apartment of campus.
U might respect her boyfriend, but guarantee the next goon wont, and will open her
up to the world of college. Bet her bf dont even go to the same school.

Originally Posted by Club29

Ground King wrote:

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

It wont be long before she's @%* up in an older dude whip or apartment of campus.
U might respect her boyfriend, but guarantee the next goon wont, and will open her

OP on to the next! she's got a bf son.. though her chest game looks pretty nice in that first picture
pimp.gif

OP on to the next! she's got a bf son.. though her chest game looks pretty nice in that first picture
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Club29 said:
Ground King wrote:

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

It wont be long before she's +%% up in an older dude whip or apartment of campus.

dumbest $%%@ i've heard. let the other guy deal with it then.

if the OP wants a relationship and she cheats on her boyfriend, the chances of her doing the same thing to the OP is very high.

i would stay away.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Club29 said:
Ground King wrote:

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

It wont be long before she's +%% up in an older dude whip or apartment of campus.

dumbest $%%@ i've heard. let the other guy deal with it then.

if the OP wants a relationship and she cheats on her boyfriend, the chances of her doing the same thing to the OP is very high.

i would stay away.

Back
Top Bottom