How are you doing in the year of 2011?

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Not good....but its the first half...still got the second half of the year which I plan to conquer and destroy and do whatever the *%%% I want

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Not good....but its the first half...still got the second half of the year which I plan to conquer and destroy and do whatever the *%%% I want

Originally Posted by triplekrown

better than 2010

true, but it could be much better.
ohwell.gif

Well, a substantial proportion of my city was destroyed by an earthquake in February.
frown.gif

I'm in my final year of study.

And because I'm in the construction industry I will now have guaranteed work for a good decade or so.

Oh and I just had my business incorporated
pimp.gif

Well, a substantial proportion of my city was destroyed by an earthquake in February.
frown.gif

I'm in my final year of study.

And because I'm in the construction industry I will now have guaranteed work for a good decade or so.

Oh and I just had my business incorporated
pimp.gif

Amazing
pimp.gif

Found a treatment that works for my JRA, don't wake up in pain every day anymore.
Working for my dad, making good money, going to wine tastings and auctions etc to learn the tricks of the trade, sold an '84 Margeaux that was valued at 1800 (that my dad bought for 300) for 5800 because I found two buyers that were desperate for that vintage and facilitated the bidding war between them and my dad let me keep 100% of the money.

School is also on point: grades are good, and FAFSA finally came through for me.

Amazing
pimp.gif

Found a treatment that works for my JRA, don't wake up in pain every day anymore.
Working for my dad, making good money, going to wine tastings and auctions etc to learn the tricks of the trade, sold an '84 Margeaux that was valued at 1800 (that my dad bought for 300) for 5800 because I found two buyers that were desperate for that vintage and facilitated the bidding war between them and my dad let me keep 100% of the money.

School is also on point: grades are good, and FAFSA finally came through for me.

Took my GMAT in Jan, scored in the 88th percentile.Went on an amazing vacation to Miami with my girl of 4 years in feb.Finished p90x in may, lost 18 pounds and got down to 9% bodyfat.Saw my sister graduate from Wharton with her MBA 2 weekends ago.Currently working on the biggest deal in the history of my bank, going well so far.Will be promoted to Associate in June and receive a top tier analyst bonus
pimp.gif
Should have over 60k of my 80k in student loans paid off by July.So far, awesome.

Took my GMAT in Jan, scored in the 88th percentile.Went on an amazing vacation to Miami with my girl of 4 years in feb.Finished p90x in may, lost 18 pounds and got down to 9% bodyfat.Saw my sister graduate from Wharton with her MBA 2 weekends ago.Currently working on the biggest deal in the history of my bank, going well so far.Will be promoted to Associate in June and receive a top tier analyst bonus
pimp.gif
Should have over 60k of my 80k in student loans paid off by July.So far, awesome.

Back
Top Bottom