How are you doing in the year of 2011?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Terrible.

patiently waiting for summer to be over.. things will look up when i get back to school
eyes.gif

my lil man makes it not so bad. without him i'd be way more miserable, all the time. oh, my girl helps sometimes, too.
tired.gif

my lil man makes it not so bad. without him i'd be way more miserable, all the time. oh, my girl helps sometimes, too.
tired.gif

started off well but its kind of going a little downhill since then. it should start picking up soon though

started off well but its kind of going a little downhill since then. it should start picking up soon though

nothing to brag about.....could be worse, and def could be better, am I happy right now? I'm alright, want to be happier though.

nothing to brag about.....could be worse, and def could be better, am I happy right now? I'm alright, want to be happier though.

School sucks, I can't wait to graduate. I'm done at the end of 2011 if all goes well.

Social life is unbelievably
pimp.gif
tho

School sucks, I can't wait to graduate. I'm done at the end of 2011 if all goes well.

Social life is unbelievably
pimp.gif
tho

Smashed out more chicks than any other year.

Not necessarily a good thing, I haven't been able to settle down with any of them.

Smashed out more chicks than any other year.

Not necessarily a good thing, I haven't been able to settle down with any of them.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Not the way I wanted to start it but I have some goals that I let slip pass me and will complete it by the end of this year!

hopefully

Not the way I wanted to start it but I have some goals that I let slip pass me and will complete it by the end of this year!

hopefully

Great so far. Last semester of college was excellent, graduating was humbling yet life-changing... Trying to lock up a job this week. Loving 2011 so far... anything could beat 2009 for me. Man that was bad.

Great so far. Last semester of college was excellent, graduating was humbling yet life-changing... Trying to lock up a job this week. Loving 2011 so far... anything could beat 2009 for me. Man that was bad.

Back
Top Bottom