Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Got a friend who's a manager at HOH Baybrook & they didn't get many. Employees had a raffle to purchase theirs.

You get any Denims? I struck out bigger than s**t at all 3 locations. I usually go to the Baybrook HoH because its closest for one and they seem halfway decent. The manager Greg seems pretty fair, too. Even though i never win crap there lol. Northline seems ok as well. Galleria HoH though? Pshhhh, they seem just shady to me ... Could be entirely wrong though.

They window might be Closed by now. I know my friend won at baybrook and they told her to pickup by 10am. I wouldn't Wait to pick up. Better get there Early b4 they sell ur Pair. Its happened to me b4.

Usually it's 10, but all 3 stores held them till 6. Like you, I f'd and showed up 10 mins late for the Bred 11s and my shoes had been sold. Learning lesson for sure, but I wasn't too broke up because I got more than my share of 11s.

WAS ABLE TO SCOOP OFF NDC ON THE DENIMS NO PROBLEM. ACTUALLY GOT PAIRS FOR OTHER NIKETALKERS AS WELL.

I CAN SAY FOR A FACT THAT IF YOU ARE ENTERING RAFFLES AT GALLERIA FOR LIMITED RELEASES, YOU WASTED YOUR TIME, EFFORT AND GAS. FOR RAFFLES, NORTHLINE AND BAYBROOK ARE YOUR BEST BET.

Saw dat memphs.... tried to gt a spot on ur website but was too late.... trying for the hazel ... not sure if u already booked though.....
Lmk....

learned that the galleria was weak from the cork fiasco

I never shopped at the galleria so I had no idea how corny they were

I only go there for the chicks anyway

learned that the galleria was weak from the cork fiasco

I never shopped at the galleria so I had no idea how corny they were

I only go there for the chicks anyway

What happened with the corks?

I had a guaranteed ticket for the asg force maxe and bc of some chick ringing me up the wrong items I had a hold put on my card.

I had to leave for 10 mins to get it straightened out with my bank and when I came back my pair was gone.

Manager said she couldnt do anything for me.

all the corks were on craigslist before the release and only one store had em which was hoh galleria so the pairs had to come from them

they mighta raffled 3 pairs max

another nter hipped me to it but thought it would still be pairs left but nope

all the corks were on craigslist before the release and only one store had em which was hoh galleria so the pairs had to come from them

HOH IS GREAT FOR REGULAR RELEASES BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE A TON. FOR LIMITED RELEASES THOUGH, FORGET ABOUT IT.

Speaking. Of craigslist I saw posts of one guy having a pretty much a full Size run of corks. Had a pick full of the asking 900 a pop.

He. Always posts in all caps.

Browsing through cl he resells large stocks of shoes.

Every post he makes has at least 7 boxes of pairs stacked together.

Wonder if this guy has the connect to gallo or even works there.

I think he's the manager, the nter told me his name but don't care enough to look it back up

but yeah, dude is weak as hell

between him selling all the pairs and hoh having somewhere around 10 employees there's nothing left

I don't buy anything outta there off principal whether its the only store who has it or not

most of the shoes I like aren't limited anyway

we really have to do something to get more shoes into the city

the h is too big for damn near one store to control the entire market

damn all these sneaker summits, time to focus on some fairness

we really have to do something to get more shoes into the city

the h is too big for damn near one store to control the entire market

damn all these sneaker summits, time to focus on some fairness

Yea man I completely agree. But we just have to be lucky we have 3 HOH, even though some may seem shady. I've been a member a long time, don't post as much but trust me I'm always on NT. fairness is hard even with raffles and tickets. Money talks and there is ways around everything. I literally live 2 mins from HOH baybrook and I just hit that spot for tees and occasional air max 1s or something easy. I hate the way the "shoe game" that's what people like to call it, has changed so much it's ******ed. Honestly with shoe releases now I just use Nike.com. I'm only 24 but started collecting when I was 14 and it's only gotten worse over the years. I'm done with Jordan brand, never got into kds/Lebrons/Kobe's. all I rock now is air max/roshes/ janoskis.

Active Athlete is Legit tho.They pretty fair on most releases now a days but I wish we had a NikeTown like they have in Dallas.We wayyyyyyy bigger than them don't make sense we don't have one

Never shipped at HOH Galleria an probably never will. My connect is batting around 98% as far as getting me releases. But I do know HOH Galleria is extra shady. My boy came off with a pair of corks & didn't even enter raffle. He just put $ in someone's pocket and he was guaranteed. He even caught the "random" Royal 1 restock that nobody else seemed to know about. He tells me that he's pretty tight with the manager there and he's always guaranteed at least 1 pair.

Active Athelete is straight but they can be kind of greasy too. They're still holding Yeezy 2's, Galaxy Rookies, and who knows what else in the back, those 2 I know for sure. Offered to sell me Y2s for $2500 a few months ago but I declined. . But they have looked out for me too so I can't be that salty towards them.

Wow there was a royal 1 restock. Lol waaaw ... smh...
Yall right though game done changed down here.... used to shop at northline back when it was still a mall... and I used to copp foams easy from aa.... back then foams were sitting like crazy.... I even saw the dr doom foams on sale when I was scooping the 09 eggplant..... nowadays evwn poop foams sell out....

Back
Top Bottom