Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Its hard for me to pay $160 for some Reebok's. I don't know why tho.They clean tho but I gotta pass

Trust me we on da same boat 160 fr sme shaq is messed up..... but oh well..... no choice for me.... at least I dont have t worry
Bout the 8 since my cdp are holding up strong.......
Heard citygear gting em but I havent been to any of their stores on rd..... so m not sure.....

Trust me we on da same boat 160 fr sme shaq is messed up..... but oh well..... no choice for me.... at least I dont have t worry
Bout the 8 since my cdp are holding up strong.......
Heard citygear gting em but I havent been to any of their stores on rd..... so m not sure.....

THERE ARE CITY GEARS IN HOUSTON? WOW, I NEVER KNEW THIS, I THOUGHT THEY WERE A MEMPHIS AND ST. LOUIS ONLY CHAIN.

Yeah I think they now have 3 spots... been to the one on fondren and the one on westheimer....... I ll prolly stop by today to check
Wussup..

Man, City Gear on Westheimer got broken into last night. Showed up this morning to get the Shaqs and the window was all smashed in. The thirst out there is real.

You heard rumors?
Haven't heard anything except on here but for different states....nothing for Houston or even tx period.... But I we t to Katy mills to browse around...nothin special but every other place getting those releases is getting them on the 27th.....I didn't even bother asking to keep the hype down ill just go back that morning and check Katy and the cypress outlet

I was in Cypress today and when by there didn't even see this post until 2 hours later.Dude did tell me that they having some type of launch remodel store launch on May 17 with some good surprises.Take it for what its worth but ill stop by just to check it out
Haven't heard anything except on here but for different states....nothing for Houston or even tx period.... But I we t to Katy mills to browse around...nothin special but every other place getting those releases is getting them on the 27th.....I didn't even bother asking to keep the hype down ill just go back that morning and check Katy and the cypress outlet

I was in Cypress today and when by there didn't even see this post until 2 hours later.Dude did tell me that they having some type of launch remodel store launch on May 17 with some good surprises.Take it for what its worth but ill stop by just to check it out

Thanks for info.

any spots selling grapes early? or a low key spot? don't feel like getting jacked. 

Anyone know where i can aqua 8s restored in sw houston?
U can check out MAKAVELI_SOLES on ig.... nver requested his services but I am about to....
U can also hit him @ 8323872951... hope it helps....
Are the grapes still somwhere in town? I was moving tjis week end...P.

Back
Top Bottom