++Houston Texans Thread Offseason 2016++ Pre-Season @ Dallas

It would be pretty awesome for a number of reasons if we get embarrassed by the Jags today :lol:

tumblr_inline_nw4u4tsVcE1rt2en5_500.gif

This team is a total ******* joke. How do you give up two wide open plays like that, including a TD?

It's like a train wreck, I can't look away :lol:

If we end up losing, I can't wait for the radio callers tomorrow morning :lol:

It would be nice if the defense could make some plays, cause it seems like the offense wants to win.

Despite most of the game, it's very refreshing to know we aren't on the same level as the Jags :lol:

Man, I've been wanting Ballentine to shine for a long time now, and this sucks. I knew on the replay it was awful.

I'll gladly take wins, especially when you can actually see some fire in the team for once. Minus wide open plays, that was the defense i truly thought when be here from the start. Basically for us to win games like we should, we have to have the lead. Playing from behind is not a Texan thing. Sounds simple, but it's a fact.

View media item 1752367View media item 1752368View media item 1752369View media item 1752370
That's the Hoyer we need if you're gonna win games and expect to go far. The line still played like trash though. I'm not sure why people were saying the line has been playing well, regardless of the shuffling.

Grown *** man. And this is with unstable QB play :lol: gotta fix that before Hopkins looks at Andre's career and wants a trade to the Pats, Packers, or Colts

Ballentine Ruled Out for the Season

Coach Bill O'Brien confirmed Ballentine would miss the remainder of the season due to the knee injury, and he compared the way it happened to when Tom Brady and Wes Welker suffered serious knee injures, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle.

:smh:

Tentative depth chart for the Dolphins game

View media item 1755938

The Houston Texans Workout Steven Means and Gerald Rivers

The Houston Texans worked out two edge players in Steven Means and Gerald Rivers to open the week up. The Texans currently have an open roster spot on the practice squad open after they waived running back Daryl Richardson from the practice squad earlier today.

Gerald Rivers (6-2, 250 lbs.) Rivers played at Mississippi and has spent time with the Rams, Jaguars and the practice squads of the Dolphins, Giants and Broncos. In 2013, Rivers appeared in two games and recorded a tackle. That season he also spent time on the Jaguars active roster.

Steven Means (6-3, 263 lbs.) Means was drafted in 2013 in the 5th round by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers out of Buffalo. He appeared in 11 game for the Buccaneers between 2013 and 2014 and had six total tackles. In 2014, he spent time with the Ravens but did not play in a game.

The Texans are looking for outside linebackers or edge players with bringing in Rivers and Means. A roster move is coming for the Texans within the week with the workouts and open spot on the practice squad.

Last edited:
Walked i.n the house and its 0-41 what the hell happened.

Obrien is def gettin fired, and we need improvement all the way around. We need a solid leader and a got dam QB.

Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong, just like the Falcons game, but even worse. Bad o-line play, bad QB play, no running game, barely getting pressure, missed tackles, and penalties.

And there's a ******* second half left.

Report: Houston Texans RB Arian Foster out for year with torn Achilles

Houston Texans running back Arian Foster will miss the rest of the season with a torn Achilles, reports Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post.

Foster sustained the injury during the fourth quarter of the Texans’ loss to the Miami Dolphins. Foster went down to the ground after a non-contact play. He was helped off the field by teammates before being carted to the locker room.

Foster played in only four games this season, missing the first three weeks of the season with a groin injury. Foster missed 11 games from 2013–14 due to injury.

Entering Sunday, Foster was averaging only 2.3 yards per carry on 45 rushing attempts. Alfred Blue and Jonathan Grimes are listed behind Foster on Houston’s depth chart.

:smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom