Houston Rockets Thread 2024/2025 - NBA DraftTime, Sheppard On Deck

Up to the middle of the 4th quarter, and I know they won, But the fact that they let the Cavs not only take the lead with 8 minutes left, but went up 11 is abysmal. Cavs got ultra confident, pumping their fists and high fiving and ****.

Last edited:
Harden was so disgusting last night. You could feel the frustration and dejection from Magic players when they were guarding him, particularly Evan Fournier. Westbrook had a good game as well, and would’ve had even more points had he finished some of those layups. Mclemore still shining is good to see. Morey has been trying to resurrect guys careers for a long time and Mclemore is looking like his biggest success so far. Capela has really been fantastic since that early season slump.

We have to be the lowest IQ team in the league for a team above .500. They’re just terrible decision makers, both players and coaches. Guys are being left wide open, guys KNOWN for making shots, and they don’t even try to contest. There’s no reason they should be down 10 to the Pistons.

And don’t even get me started on the decision with Russ’ minutes.

When was it decided that Russ can’t play B2Bs? Doesn’t make any sense. Also harden has been legit getting fouled all night and finally gets free throws halfway through the 3rd quarter

When was it decided that Russ can’t play B2Bs? Doesn’t make any sense. Also harden has been legit getting fouled all night and finally gets free throws halfway through the 3rd quarter

I think this was only done one other time this season.

At least, that’s what it feels like

I may take a mini sabbatical from this team. I just feel like there’s a cap on this team with the ineffectiveness of the bench and horrific coaching of MDA. I know the team isn’t fully healthy and hasn’t been in awhile, but these games have been a chore to watch when you know certain habits will eventually pop back up.

I may take a mini sabbatical from this team. I just feel like there’s a cap on this team with the ineffectiveness of the bench and horrific coaching of MDA. I know the team isn’t fully healthy and hasn’t been in awhile, but these games have been a chore to watch when you know certain habits will eventually pop back up.
I completely agree
I toughed it out tonight and they pulled off the comeback but I saw the lineup of Westbrook/Ben/house/Sefolosha/Clark to start the 2nd quarter and damn near called it a night :smh:

Ben McLemore seems to have morphed into danuel house which is great but now house hasn't Been good since he’s been back

I for one wanna see Harden get the ball at different spots on the floor . Lessen the isos I like the pet play we ran a lot last year where PJ would get screened to take an open corner 3

I like the 1st play of the game that they ran yesterday, that was nice.

Even though the rockets seriously need to work on their defense (the allow way too many open 3 pointers and they are horrible at getting back on defense) I hope Ben continues shooting like this. Once EG comes back the rockets would have 2 knockdown shooters which would leave the lane wide open for Russ and James and if House can return to what he was shooting earlier the offense going to be scary.

Great game from both of them, you can tell they’re starting to gel more. Russ attacking full speed as soon as harden passes him the ball out of the double team >

Back
Top Bottom