HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

No. He isn't. We don't have the assets to facilitate a sign and trade, and not enough cap room to offer him a deal outright. He wants 5/80

Nick J 
pimp.gif

Dmo been having a very solid summer 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just by watching him you can notice hes been working on his game and looks better out there.

Hopefully this translates over to the season and he plays well.

Who are the players that we could still get ?I wanted jordan hill but he got OVER paid anyway i like Ersan but I don't think he can handle the Blake griffins ,LA and the Zbo's

At this point I've given up trying to guess. I thought ed Davis could be a solid cheap pickup, and Daryl signs Joey Dorsey. Then he signs Ish Smith? We already have Beverly, Canaan, Johnson, and Daniels, and you add Ishmael Smith? For why?

I agree with him. We didn't get as good as we all hoped this offseason, but I don't think we got that much worse.

The way Dwight played in the playoffs gives me a lot of optimism and hopefully him and beard can improve and take a big step forward next season.

I agree with him. We didn't get as good as we all hoped this offseason, but I don't think we got that much worse.

The way Dwight played in the playoffs gives me a lot of optimism and hopefully him and beard can improve and take a big step forward next season.

Dwight did his thing in the playoffs when I thought he was going to be a liability at big possessions. Its that guy beard who has to step up and show he's not a fraud

I was talking to a friend earlier, and I think Morey has to be preparing for a trade. There's no other reason we have all these non guaranteed contracts on hand. The trade may not be soon, but I think one is coming

There's no reason to think otherwise :lol: Dorsey, Adrien, and Ish better keep their hotel rooms pretty light.

Yea there definitely has to be a trade in the works

Ive seen names like Dragic, Rondo, Bledsole, Ersan, and of course Klove thrown out there.

If we could somehow get dragic back that would b 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also DHoward on sum ****
laugh.gif

He said losing chandler wont affect em at all 
laugh.gif

Dude is clearly salty or idk what he on lol but losing a dude that averaged 16+ will affect em

Ariza gonna fill that role in somewhat offensively but im really excited about what hes gonna bring on the defensive side of the ball. He should really help boost our horrible team D smh. Idk what got into chandler but dude has been *** on D since like his rookie year when he was used to play great d

He puts all his effort and focus on offense is what it seemed like the past season. There were handful of times when he played that Harden d 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Yea there definitely has to be a trade in the works

Ive seen names like Dragic, Rondo, Bledsole, Ersan, and of course Klove thrown out there.

If we could somehow get dragic back that would b :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Also DHoward on sum **** :lol:
He said losing chandler wont affect em at all :lol:
Dude is clearly salty or idk what he on lol but losing a dude that averaged 16+ will affect em

Ariza gonna fill that role in somewhat offensively but im really excited about what hes gonna bring on the defensive side of the ball. He should really help boost our horrible team D smh. Idk what got into chandler but dude has been *** on D since like his rookie year when he was used to play great d
He puts all his effort and focus on offense is what it seemed like the past season. There were handful of times when he played that Harden d :x :smh:  

He watched that Harden defensive highlight reel aka the no defensive one...

We will be ok without Parsons. Want to see the squad come preseason because we look decent during summer league with those players.

What we lost in Chandler offensively, not accounting for him potentially getting better, we make up for on arizas defense. Chandler wasn't necessarily a bad defender, but he was always limited.

Just taking a step back and looking at the off-season:

Out: Lin Asik Parsons Casspi Garcia Hamilton

In: Smith Dorsey Ariza Gee Hopson Johnson

Not including the growth of Canaan dmo Jones Covington and Daniels

We're marginally worse than last year.

People forget Asik acted like girl for the start of the season then he magically got hurt and missed a lot of games and we were still playing well as a team also I know he got waived last year for Josh Powell any word on Greg Smith if we're bringing in former rockets i would take him back too.

Somebody else picked up Greg Smith, but he doesn't even play a lot of games himself. Gets injured way too often and for long lengths of time

Watched the entire game just now.  some notes for those that care.

Schroder seemed to blow past Canaan whenever he wanted to.  Canaan made it up by giving him that work as well.

Nick Johnson is balling... other than the ill advised shots he looks ready..  high energy on both ends of the court... should be an important spark.  

Montiejunas with the finesse post moves :pimp:

Covington sweet stroke and looks agile.  

Which one, if any, do you see having a breakthrough year.

The breakout year will be up to who gets in McHale's doghouse the latest :lol: I want to see what Canaan and Nick Johnson can do first though. I know Canaan should see increased time since its a tossip for the backup PG spot. Have been quite impressed by Nicj Johnson.

The easy choice would be dmo because he gets the most minutes, although Canaan as it stands is our backup point and covington is our backup 3.

I think Nick Johnson starts in the d league just because of roster space.

Back
Top Bottom