Hooters is sagging VOL. millennials aint into breast nomore

Hooters always been trash. Food is wack, and how are you going to be called Hooters and none of the girls ever have hooters. :smh:
And the little that you do see, it's just the pushup bra doing all the work.

Bv5uvCLCIAAPKks.jpg
BmBC2ylCcAErGm2.jpg
Hooters1.jpg

In my area the hooters was aight. They had some bad thotties in there. Food was always meh. And then Buffalo Wild Wings finally built a couple of locations in this part of town and forced the hooters to close down lol.

It was always funny seeing the middle aged lonely men in there trying to spark up a conversation thinking they have a legit chance. It's like Bruh she don't like you she just wants to know what's good with that American Express card and how much tip you can put down lmao

In my area the hooters was aight. They had some bad thotties in there. Food was always meh. And then Buffalo Wild Wings finally built a couple of locations in this part of town and forced the hooters to close down lol.

It was always funny seeing the middle aged lonely men in there trying to spark up a conversation thinking they have a legit chance. It's like Bruh she don't like you she just wants to know what's good with that American Express card and how much tip you can put down lmao

Deep down they know. Them truckers just want a little female attention before they have to sleep in that mini cabin in the back of their truck before they hit the road again.

Them bacon wrapped wings legit. Only thing worth being within 50 feet of a Hooter's for :lol:

a chick who work there bring me some hot wings for free one time...jawns were wet as hell. was smacked later that night w nothing to eat i ****** around and recooked em to de-sauce that bull ****

vowed to never hit that POS ever in my life

and to never go to Hooters but this bacon wing thing intrigued me

when the topic/tweet first went viral a week ago, a very gifted brother (and now looking back probaby an NTer) came up with the excellent idea of shifting the focus from breasts to big booties and changing the name to YAMS.

that is a million dollar idea and he doesnt even know it. ***** just made the black hooters.

only hire WOC (except for the occasionally sally w a fatty) put them **** in booty shorts and even make the menu more "ethnic" with soul food and ****.

NT let's start a go fund me for a #YAMS pop up shop.

Last edited:
yeah i heard their food was always meh.

funny, da thing you alluded to, there's a bootleg hooters in DR that got da whole menu.... i forgot da name of da spot though :lol:

:rofl: mane wat

who even thinks of that while they eating wings like who would want to get they meat beat while eating a salad or some ****

dead @ bootleg hooters tho ... reminds me of

9d1.jpg

im not mad tho i bet that owner is a millionaire

The only Hooters open in Washington State is the one by the military base. At one point they had like 6 of them around. Including a bowling alley.

Almost all of these places seem to be lacking in eye appeal.

They need to recruit better and they will flourish again

All the attractive females have moved up to the Gastro pubs and brewery taprooms. Working less, doing less, and dressed normal. There is no incentive to wear that gaudy hooters outfit.

We have a place called Ojos locos that's like a Mexican hooters. Most of them look straight from the street/jail

Bv5uvCLCIAAPKks.jpg

Kinda looks PS. Her head looks way too big for her body and from the waist down, wtf?

Who's man is this?

I knew nt loves mass but didn't know they were into it way more than boobs. I like women who have both. I like sucking on some boobs more than when I try and suck on some big cheeks though. Motorboating both is great.

Ya Twin Peaks basically does the same except the girls dress sluttier and the resturant actually looks like a restaurant

Back
Top Bottom