Homosexuality In Sneaker Culture

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

As a gay man, I feel that I actually get more respect due those in the sneaker culture. They see great fashion and they compliment it whether they are gay or not. How does NT feel about gay sneakerheads?

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

As a gay man, I feel that I actually get more respect due those in the sneaker culture. They see great fashion and they compliment it whether they are gay or not. How does NT feel about gay sneakerheads?

OP as a gay man would you assume somebody is also a gay man if you seen em wearin these?
louisflatsuedestrassbla.jpg

OP as a gay man would you assume somebody is also a gay man if you seen em wearin these?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

No the color nor the shape or design of the sneaker has nothing to do with homosexuality. Do the rainbow vi mean somebody is a homosexual?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

No the color nor the shape or design of the sneaker has nothing to do with homosexuality. Do the rainbow vi mean somebody is a homosexual?

As a straight man, I feel that I actually get more respect due those in the sneaker culture. They see great fashion and they compliment it whether they are straight or not. How does NT feel about straight sneakerheads?

As a straight man, I feel that I actually get more respect due those in the sneaker culture. They see great fashion and they compliment it whether they are straight or not. How does NT feel about straight sneakerheads?

i dont care if your gay or not..
sneaker collecting doesn't have anything to do with orientation
BUT beginning a "Hot Guys" thread in a mostly straight guys forum would basically be asking for it..
its like those flamboyant gay guys who want attention by the actions they take

p.s. one of my closest friends is gay if that helps. lol

Back
Top Bottom