Homosexuality In Sneaker Culture

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This could be really respectful or really disrespectful.

I hope it remains respectful. For example, some of you are saying collecting sneakers has nothing to do with sexuality, however on this board, if I wanted to make a Hot Guys apperciation topic, I'm scared it would get trolled to hell

I hope it remains respectful. For example, some of you are saying collecting sneakers has nothing to do with sexuality, however on this board, if I wanted to make a Hot Guys apperciation topic, I'm scared it would get trolled to hell

Coolface_troll_seal.png

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

No @$#+
If you wanted to do that you could join the hundreds of Gay message boards and not do that on a 90% heterosexual one

Please troll better or go troll somewhere else

No @$#+
If you wanted to do that you could join the hundreds of Gay message boards and not do that on a 90% heterosexual one

Please troll better or go troll somewhere else

you just wanted to let us know you are gay

what does that have to do w/shoes?

i could make a hot guy appreciation thread and would get the same reaction you would...

Originally Posted by Wilroc

what in the world? 
roll.gif

would not care at all about the sexual orientation of any sneaker collector. 

Thats good. But at the same time the reaction ive seen in the past from homosexual users on this site has been negative. Once a group of two lesbians used to post their fits for the day with no problems, however folks begain flaming them not because they wore bad shoes(they actually had heat), but because they were homosexual.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

what in the world? 
roll.gif

would not care at all about the sexual orientation of any sneaker collector. 

Thats good. But at the same time the reaction ive seen in the past from homosexual users on this site has been negative. Once a group of two lesbians used to post their fits for the day with no problems, however folks begain flaming them not because they wore bad shoes(they actually had heat), but because they were homosexual.

you just wanted to let us know you are gay

what does that have to do w/shoes?

i could make a hot guy appreciation thread and would get the same reaction you would...

That you badnfluenz?

Back
Top Bottom