Homework With or without music?

If I'm studying I always listen to Blue Sky Black Death. I have no idea why but their music is like adderall to me.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

math - yes, reading - no, writing - maybe
indifferent.gif

Now I see why you got called out in that thread...

But to answer the question, music all the time. Helps me focus more, there's absolutely no way I can do hw in complete silence.

sometimes, but it can't be too loud . . 'cause then i don't focus & start flowing with the lyrics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

only music I can listen to while studying is classical.... the lyrics make me lose concentration
Same. I have a classical playlist for when I do homework. It's about an hour long.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

no music...
and
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at your avy....
Why does this dude always have to point out that he's a Spurs fan in every single one of his posts?
laugh.gif

There'll be a post about waffles and he'll find a way to mention the Spurs

Watch him say something about the Spurs/Hornets 08 playoffs

Nearly all my homework is reading and outlining, so music is a serious distraction. I can't have myself writing down song lyrics instead of dates.

as much as i know music is a distraction to reading i still do it. but yeah, i hear classical or any instrumentals help.

thats why i throw on some of this...

metaphoricalmusic1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or any other nujabes

Not for reading, yes for anything else. I have a lot of music that fits the homework I'm doing at the time go much faster
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom