Holy $!!+ , David Robinson was one cut son of a $@+*+

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Surprised we havent gotten the roids talk yet
laugh.gif
, wait there it is ^^^^

robinson.JPG

15ytbas.jpg

nerd.gif
The difference you see here is no college courses and no Navy academy stuff. He made the jump to the L, hired a chef and a personal trainer andspent several hours a day at the gym rather than in class.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Admiral puttin in work, who remembers that 71 pt game
pimp.gif
. Most until Kobe dropped 81 if I can remember correctly
He dropped that 71 last day of the season against the Clips to get the scoring title...
pimp.gif
He was a beast...

Originally Posted by drock2010

Yeah he was pretty buff

Hakeem got him though

everybody gets got.

he sometimes gets overlooked due to his nice demeanor but you cant deny he was
pimp.gif

My favorite Center next to Hakeem

I ##$%%#+ HATE the Spurs, but always showed The Admiral love.

1996 Dream Team uni FTW

Dwight Howard and LeBron James are currently the two most impressive physical specimens in the NBA. Dudes are like 270+ with sub-8% bodyfat. Ridiculous...

Only thing I recall is "The Dream" abusing him in the playoff series when Robinson won the MVP.

Straight OWNAGE

it looked like he was just naturally muscular, and then worked out a lil to get like that.

David Robinson's greatest influence on basketball had to be the donut socks. He had everybody rocking
their socks like that in my bball leagues from grades 1-6
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

cut the roid/hgh implied posts with robinson. explain how he grew 5 inches after he graduated college
Right away! LOL. Calm down

Athletes no longer get the benefit of the doubt from me.

if anyone is on substances it is lebron

david robinson had that lean type of body and not the monstrous type like dwight or lebron

I always found it funny whenever he would stand next to flabby %*$ duncan and wonder how duncan could dominate with such a body

David was cut everywhere, but built up top. He grew from 6'6" to 7'1" at Navy. The reason the Navy let him go pro early was cause they have amax height of 6'8" but they dont usually let you leave if you pass that height while at the academy. at 7'1" the Navy could only give himoffice jobs, and decided that was a total waste of a talent.

^ yeah, he stayed 4 years at Navy, was drafted by the Spurs but they had to wait 2 years while he completed his service. Normally you have to serve 5 years butbecause he was unsuitable for most jobs they let him off with 2.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
Most of us know that he was ripped, but I didn't know he was THIS big until I saw these pics:

To be that big and be able to run the floor like this just isn't fair:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

homes was rediculously fast
pimp.gif

��

I'm not one to idolize celebrities or anything like that. An autograph means nothing to me and saying I met someone usually doesn't either.

However, meeting and chilling with my idol as a kid, David Robinson was one of the greatest moments of my life. Words cannot describe how humble a characterthis guy is and how much he does for the community.

Back
Top Bottom