Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by indohan

IF below $150, considered it COPPED.

lol....im SO done with sneakers after 2008, these are basura in footwear form
laugh.gif
sick.gif
real talk ninja, its just silly now.

Originally Posted by AirGC30

Jordan Brand is pissing away all of their integrity, and destroying the amazing Air Jordan legacy with all of this garbage. Where did all the innovation and creativity go? Can they no longer design a NEW shoe? All they do now is take parts of their past achievements, randomly throw it together and call it a product, make kids who can't get the original model would settle for it. It's so sad, year after year I continue to lose respect for the brand.

Today I make the solemn promise to NEVER EVER buy a shoe made by JB that consist of a modified/reconstructed/combination of past Air Jordans, including Dub Zeros, Spizikes, Six Ring, Fusions, etc. NEVER, not even at 50% off. Why should I spend any money on something I would be ashamed to wear? I'll just stick with what I got now.
i agree

dubs, spizikes, fusions, all that stuff is crap. just gimme OG roman numeral models.

seriously, JB has is part of the reason why I kinda stopped caring about sneakers, then all I see is fakes everywhere
frown.gif

nike retro been getting my money, jb has saved my pockets so much.

they messed it up if there adding the straps onto the 1's, please scrap those 11/13, and those fusion 20's don't look that bad

The Pro's are always gonna be nice in my book, simply because I rocked the hell out of them back in the day. Great balling shoes back then.

Everything else? Pure tomcoonery.

If those Black 61X Rings shoe drops they will be mine. The White ones are Ugly though. This is the only shoe other than the number series that has attractedme. I still have to see them in person though.

6 rings, brilliant.

everyone who doesn't have concord xi's will buy those...

then jb will drop the concords again, and laugh.

congratulations again, jb.

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

Does this stuff really sell THAT much better than Retros?

Once retailers pay for the shoes, JB have made their money. I doubt they care if the retailer has to put them on clearance.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

It's getting to the point where I don't want JB to get anymore of my money.

I'm about there too. Poor quality Retros, and the "new" shoes are nothing to get hyped about either.

dont like the idea of the strap being on the 1s. def not believing that release date given about the SJ. Werent they supposed to release in the pack.

Just a little info on the Black and Red Colorway of the 6Rings...

The real version is very similar to the one that is photoshopped above. The only difference is that it has the pull tab from the infrared VI, red pods insteadof the white from the XIII's and there is the velcro piece from the VIII's (the one that says "AIR JORDAN") on the side. For some reason, theinitial scans of the concords we saw didnt have that velcro on the side. So im not sure if the final production will have this...Just what i saw...

We shouldn't get to happy about the straps being removable, knowing jb when we like something they will usually take it away, so hopefully they stayremovable.

Back
Top Bottom