HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

Excuse my ignorance, were these an OG colorway? I don't remember these at all. But for sure these will be COPPED! I love Playoffish colorways!
There were 4 OG colorways.
White/navy
Black/white/gold
Black/white/red
Black/white/blue

I only liked the black/white/red and black/white/blue original colors (have both) and never cared for the black/white/gold, but this black/white/red XIIinspired colorway looks GREAT.

Very excited about those as well as the other colorways on the way. The cool grey one is gonna be on everyone's radar I'm sure. Not sure on price, butoriginally they were $120, so I'd figure they'll be $120 or $125.

2i2083p.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People actually like this
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
!? And theonly thing worth out of this post is the Red/black/white High 1s(Only if they are COMPLETELY removeable. No traces of a strap) and Jumpman Pros. JB been savingme a good amount of money over the past couple years. After 08, aside from the occasional releases of correct or bearable retros, I'm done with buyingJordans.

^^^Those Concord 6 Rings look FAKE! I didn't think they could find a way to ruin the XI but they did....the patent leather cut on that looks worse thanmost fakes I've seen...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

sick.gif
WOOOWWWWHOOOOOHAAAAHAAAA
roll.gif

2i2083p.jpg

Early prototypes or not. I hold onto my XI's so dear, I don't want them to know what JB has done to their cousins. This 6-ring BS shoe has NO SIGNIFICANCE, but in fact TARNISHES the legacy itself.

They look like someone's illegitimate child whose bastardizing spun out of control.

i really dont see it being that much of a deal
eyes.gif
, maybe its becauseof such a high demand of the XI's, but imean i really must be missing something, the sneakers are worth a buy (certainly not 175$) if you dont like the 6ixrings its cool, but im pritty sure 90% of NT'ers right now are attacking them because they can't get space jams

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Excuse my ignorance, were these an OG colorway? I don't remember these at all. But for sure these will be COPPED! I love Playoffish colorways!
There were 4 OG colorways.
White/navy
Black/white/gold
Black/white/red
Black/white/blue

I only liked the black/white/red and black/white/blue original colors (have both) and never cared for the black/white/gold, but this black/white/red XII inspired colorway looks GREAT.

Very excited about those as well as the other colorways on the way. The cool grey one is gonna be on everyone's radar I'm sure. Not sure on price, but originally they were $120, so I'd figure they'll be $120 or $125.

Thanks for the info Hoyle! And woah... a CG colorway too?! Same colorblocking as the ones posted (cg uppers and a white midsole)?

My message to all the people who said numbered Jordans on ID would hurt the brand: That 6-Ring Shoe is OK!?

I'm gonna go ahead and wait for more pics before I say anything. Y\They got me tooooooo many times already on previous things.

Well the designer certainly knew what they were doing when making the 6ix ring shoe 90% XI-influenced. The difference with the spizzike, albeit hideous aswell, was that it had an equal amount of design cues for each of the four shoes it was influenced by.

But this shoe is just a mutated concord with little sprinklings of VI, VII, VIII, XII and XIII on it. Unethical design IMO.

and im 100000000% sure those 6 rings whatevas are just a joke that jb is pulling on us. good 1 jb. if its not, then they r just idiots.

The 6ix Rings are way U G L Y ... Now them Red AJ I's are something I will cop. Its good to see them Jumpman Pros return ... Im sure most well cop themagain .. hot shoe back then .

wow those 11/13s look horrible. what has JB come to...(think i've been saying this for the past few years now) sigh

well, all i have to say is it's going to be easy to pass with all of this garbage coming out. if the black/red I's don't look as good as pastretros i'm not getting them. it's as simple as that. i'm not settling for a lame copy of the former I.

the six rings might be the worst out of that terrible mess of sneakers in the pics. those belong on cankicks.com
sick.gif

AJ1s with a strap? JB needs to dramatically step their game up. nobody is fallin for that bull +*%!. the only pair that looks promising is the 2.5. but i stilldon't cop team jordans

The 6ix Rings are way U G L Y ... Now them Red AJ I's are something I will cop. Its good to see them Jumpman Pros return ... Im sure most well cop them again .. hot shoe back then .

I vote Jumpman Pro's too!

Back
Top Bottom