HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I don't overpay for my crap because I have methods to get my stuff cheap that I will be discreet about. Yes, the companies are overcharging us, but I have my ways to not overpay as long as I stay within the retail level and never resort to the resale market.

You know damn well people aren't conscious about their finances because they feel validated with having material things no matter the price. They basically lack foresight because most of the irresponsible ones only look forward to living for tomorrow and not the distant future.

If I wasn't able to acquire the nice releases I got over the years with my methods, I doubt I would be into shoes like that because I simply can't afford them. And I refuse to overpay for something that's cheaply made, especially with all the cheaper materials they use for rehashed shoes to reduce overhead to maximize profit. Being broke has forced me to be resourceful and cerebral with how I get releases.

I also like being picky because it's not like I need all the releases that come out. I only get shoes if I already have attire that I feel go right with them. Being meticulous with what I get saves me space too because things do pile the hell up like that.

I also have the habit of waiting to wear my shoes because I dread being one of a multitude of MFs wearing the same shoes in the same spot shortly after they release. I like to wait to wear them much later after they release because I like the feeling of being the only MF wearing those shoes with them looking fresh and new when I go somewhere because most of the people were anxious to wear them immediately and most likely beat theirs with so many wears.

My shoes tend to also last longer because I'm meticulous with what I wear them with instead of just wearing them with everything like most people do.
What do you mean by what you wear with them? Like blue jeans that dye their color on them or the cheap weird design socks that also bleed onto the insole? Those have been my 2 biggest worries. Also driving and petaling. How do you keep your jeans from staining them? Or how do you know which jeans will or not?

First time in years I struck out. However I dunno if y’all have people in Canada but my Canadian joint told me they had a delay in shipment and they’ll be available on the app the first week of January. She plans on calling again the week of the 28th but they’ll be on the app again, for raffle of course.

edit: this is footlocker and champs. Canada it was only available nike

First time in years I struck out. However I dunno if y’all have people in Canada but my Canadian joint told me they had a delay in shipment and they’ll be available on the app the first week of January. She plans on calling again the week of the 28th but they’ll be on the app again, for raffle of course. Y’all don’t know how tough we got it. Gotta jump through all sorts of hoops

edit: this is footlocker and champs. Canada it was only available nike
I’ve been askin around in Canada and footlocker and mofos keep saying the same thing. They don’t know when the shipment is coming in. Also most likely gonna be raffle. I’m already lookin at smugglin a pair in from the states

I struck out trying to get leftover pairs yesterday with Foot Locker & Champs stores that were doing first come, first serve. Good thing I called because I would have wasted time and trips just to hit a spot to line up and not get crap.

All the stores I called either sold out or they had really minimal adult sizes and way more kids sizes. And it wouldn't have made sense for me to try to go store to store based on all those factors.

But I took a chance at Jumpman LA in Downtown because they normally get high quantities. I got there around 12:30PM and there were some people waiting for them to open, mostly resellers obviously. The security guy for the store told everyone the store was closed indefinitely and these XI would not be sold shortly after I got there. He clarified they would go back on the app for a do-over again.

I actually stayed around the area afterwards because I encountered an old associate of mine who was also trying to get these. Then I walked past the store as I was leaving and spoke to the security guy. He acknowledged the store didn't do first come, first serve because the resellers were getting disorderly and they also littered beer cans and blunt wraps.

They decided to open up at 2:30PM and I was the first one in, and they still didn't want to budge about selling them first come, first serve despite me being the only customer in there. The resellers acting ghetto and the store not selling them due to their idiocy f'd it up for me when they had my size.

Do you think the Ralph Lauren polo sweat suit is out dated? I have this grey too and bottom with the light smoke grey and the dark grey pony on it. Still haven’t took tags off yet

What do you mean by what you wear with them? Like blue jeans that dye their color on them or the cheap weird design socks that also bleed onto the insole? Those have been my 2 biggest worries. Also driving and petaling. How do you keep your jeans from staining them? Or how do you know which jeans will or not?

I wasn't aware that particular socks can bleed onto an insole, but thanks for the warning. I doubt I'll have to worry about that issue because I only wear socks with typical designs and colors.

It's "pedaling".

I wear a majority of my Jordans with jean shorts to correlate with authentic and throwback NBA jerseys I have to emulate the basketball dress code on court. So there's clearly no bleeding issue there.

I hardly wear my Jordans with jean pants. And I'm aware of the bleeding issue as it's been reiterated on this site a multitude of times.

But I do wear my Jordan XI Jeter low with some navy blue Ecko pants whenever I wear either the home white or road gray Yankees Derek Jeter jersey to emulate baseball players wearing pants on field. I don't worry about the possible bleeding since they're navy blue shoes and pants, so the bleeding will blend in if it really does happen.

I'm sorry I don't know how to prevent jeans from staining shoes. And I'm sorry I don't know what jeans won't stain pants.

If anybody still looking for the basketball, it's on Scheel's. Can't find it anywhere else but haven't looked super hard...
100_2457 (2).JPG

LOL OK fair point.
My CGs landed today. Pretty flawless pair. As promised to you the other day, here’s the difference between the factory laces and the Rope Supply ones. More significant of a difference than I remembered. I much prefer it closer to OG like this. 🔥
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour this is how you gotta roll:
AC5DC054-E686-412C-97E8-390A307D2145.jpeg
Glad i took your word ahead of time and already placed an order that should be in today lol, pretty excited to do a family photo shot with them in.
Thank you for the share nevertheless that looks damn good and adds a bit more plushness* to the shoe. Definitely in line with the slightly thicker OG laces, its always the subtle touches that can really set a shoe off 👊🏼👊🏼

Do you think the Ralph Lauren polo sweat suit is out dated? I have this grey too and bottom with the light smoke grey and the dark grey pony on it. Still haven’t took tags off yet
Never that,
trends come and go and im all for people rocking what they want how they want because cant no one else do you.
In the 90s youd see people of all backgrounds rocking Js with whatever, you had metal heads rocking skinny jeans and Js. Walk down the street and youd see someones Pops rocking Js with dad jeans lol, miss that sort of diversity.

That ball got a nice display vibes, almost pulled the trigger but thought to my self, inflated ball vs inflation 🤣.I'm cool on wasting any money on useless **** rn.

Back
Top Bottom