HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Felt the same way patent leather thin as hell anyways copped my sons pair today
85101F72-A5BD-4D2D-A872-3C62F0181070.jpeg

Three days straight, and I think it's time to scoot the AJ1 Chicagos over! Although... I really rotate between one pair of AJ1s, an AF1, an AM90 Infrared, an AM270s, and a Glide Flyease. Call me crazy, but this is gonna get tons of wear along with my Infrareds for sure!

The shoes are softening up a bit and I switched back to the original insoles, making it much more comfortable than my first wear.

51756190778_cb34fa1105_b.jpg

My pair was shipped off to eBay(Vegas center) for authentication today. Forgot how discreet(or not) the packaging usually is when shipped from SneakerCon.

LOL OK fair point.
My CGs landed today. Pretty flawless pair. As promised to you the other day, here’s the difference between the factory laces and the Rope Supply ones. More significant of a difference than I remembered. I much prefer it closer to OG like this. 🔥
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour this is how you gotta roll:
AC5DC054-E686-412C-97E8-390A307D2145.jpeg
You know it. I’m still tryin’ to find my thicker laces in my place.

You know it. I’m still tryin’ to find my thicker laces in my place.
It makes a real difference. Stupid how Nike has slimmed them down so much. Realized I forgot to put the black ones in my 2019 playoff XIs. Gotta do that.
How do you like these CGs? I’m mostly happy. I did look at them closer today and notice the thin patent people have commented about in here. Lame. Can’t wait to see how it holds up as I use these as house slippers for a while 🤣

I wanted to put this release into perspective and how much more difficult it was compared to the previous years.

The day was December 14, 2019 and it was early afternoon. I was sitting in a car dealership waiting on the finance dude to try and sell me clear coat and windshield protection on my new whip. I successfully, without a bot copped 3 pairs of Bred 11s...from SHOE PALACE!!!!...SHOE PALACE Y'ALL!!! -- Using that 2 minute timer! Y'all remember that?:lol: Didn't know how good we had it
"The most advanced system in the marketplace" SP used to say :lol: :lol:

I'm being offered a pair for $300. I don't like paying resell and tbqh the thought of paying even 280 for these ain't really worth it.

Nike now got us thinking 250 is an acceptable retail price when in reality "retail" should be $180. These companies have taken over the aftermarket by jacking up prices and taking the secondary market themselves

iwilwin iwilwin ....saw that inventory list you posted during the app restock...any more retail pairs coming by chance?

Last edited:
The demand is just crazy right now. Be lucky to find a pair under $350 in my size.

Back
Top Bottom