HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Some of the prior posts about hookups with the rigged raffles that ended in 2016 with the inception of the app reservation system had me reminiscing on the two times I got hooked up myself. Good memories indeed.

I'll always be thankful that a cool former associate who used to be a longtime assistant manager at Champs hooked me up.

It was awesome if you knew someone in management at a Foot Locker, Footaction, or Champs during the raffle system period because they could rig a raffle ticket to ensure you got a shoe on the release day.

It benefited me that I was picky, so that meant I asked for favors sparingly, and she liked that I was cautious about wearing out my welcome with her.

I felt I chose wisely because the only two hookups I got from her were the December 2015 Maroon VI & Summer 2016 Black Metallic V, the "NIKE AIR" originals.

I recall the raffle system was eliminated before the end of 2016 because I got the Space Jam XI through app reservation during December of that year.

Disappointed there was only one fight video for these cool greys. That stuffs comedy

Yes, too bad it was only that video of those fools fighting in the streets of Santa Monica in front of the Nike store. Those clowns had more misses than hits. They clearly didn't know how to fight.

791ED34F-48CA-48ED-B2B5-6A424ECF43D3.jpeg

Lol. I’m good on these, not my style anymore.

Look at all those damn dopes in the background. 🙄

Some of the prior posts about hookups with the rigged raffles that ended in 2016 with the inception of the app reservation system had me reminiscing on the two times I got hooked up myself. Good memories indeed.

I'll always be thankful that a cool former associate who used to be a longtime assistant manager at Champs hooked me up.

It was awesome if you knew someone in management at a Foot Locker, Footaction, or Champs during the raffle system period because they could rig a raffle ticket to ensure you got a shoe on the release day.

It benefited me that I was picky, so that meant I asked for favors sparingly, and she liked that I was cautious about wearing out my welcome with her.

I felt I chose wisely because the only two hookups I got from her were the December 2015 Maroon VI & Summer 2016 Black Metallic V, the "NIKE AIR" originals.

I recall the raffle system was eliminated before the end of 2016 because I got the Space Jam XI through app reservation during December of that year.

Yes, too bad it was only that video of those fools fighting in the streets of Santa Monica in front of the Nike store. Those clowns had more misses than hits. They clearly didn't know how to fight.

Look at all those damn dopes in the background. 🙄
Best part about that Nike Santa Monica fight is, it was posted the day or two before release, so they weren’t even fighting over Cool Grays. Unless Nike SM did some early release I missed, or … something? 🤷‍♂️

Best part about that Nike Santa Monica fight is, it was posted the day or two before release, so they weren’t even fighting over Cool Grays. Unless Nike SM did some early release I missed, or … something? 🤷‍♂️

That store actually did an early release of the Gray XI I believe because I walked in there the week before and saw a lot of people lined up to pick them up well before the release date.

I'm aware some people got to pick up their Gray XI early through the Nike app, so I assume they got to pick them up in store with that option.

I honestly don't know the deal with Nike and their app because I don't deal with them. I deal strictly with Foot Locker companies since I have gift cards with them, so that's obviously favorable for me financially.

Crazy mane. You have to use head starts which is $15 just to take an L. WE may have to rethink the way that we use the FLX points.

Thought my Hibbett would be here today. Hasn’t updated since Saturday

my girls just has label created smh

So the reveal date on the raffle is vague. Anyone know the time and reveal date on the Footaction and champs app?

If you pick a mall in a smaller country type town outside of the city is your chances higher of winning higher?

IM trying to figure that out myself. I wonder if they got more supply, or we are picking up left overs. Left overs would be GOOD to go to city spots. New supply would lean me toward the sleepy ones.

My first time using apps. Added headstarts to each one bc I had nearly 200k FLX points. Already hit on SNKRS so if I win probably oop too someone who missed out.

Back
Top Bottom