Hip Hip Hooray! Its Christopher Columbus Day! Vol. Hell yeah I found it!

My school is having a "faculty holiday" today.
laugh.gif

Air273 wrote:
thank you Columbus!!! if it was not for you my parents would never have meet in this great country and i would not be here right now.

if your parents meet in this country you owe your thanks to columbus

this country would have been invaded with or without columbus, sooner or later this country would been taken over. not saying it was justified. and again if this country was not discovered when it was you most likely wouldn't be here, even if it was discovered a few years later odds are that lateness would make that your parents never meet in this country.

look at great this country has contributed to the world....there is bad but way more great things

only the strong survive

One of the dumbest replies in this thread.
I bet if you were a child born of rape you would go break the guy out of prison.
Get over yourself and your country....
"Only the strong survive" is a theory of division...
cause even the strongest man could not make it in this world by himself.

And just for the record they that weren't strong at all... just sly.
Biological warfare FTW I guess.

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.

the ignorance of the weak always become the complaint of their kin.

now im not sayin what he did was right... but the man with 1 eye is king in the land of the blind.
there are things in this world that separate the winners from the losers. and thats ruthlessness.
you think lebron is gonna say "hey jordan...you was here first. ima let you keep doing your thing"
no. hes gonna attack him as hard as he can to win.

i broke it down 4 ways so your closed minds can maybe open a bit. maybe i can help in your quests to become kings. cause just by thing thread i can tell 90% ofya'll would rather be part of a group than the leader.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Air273

thank you Columbus!!! if it was not for you my parents would never have meet in this great country and i would not be here right now.

if your parents meet in this country you owe your thanks to columbus

this country would have been invaded with or without columbus, sooner or later this country would been taken over. not saying it was justified. and again if this country was not discovered when it was you most likely wouldn't be here, even if it was discovered a few years later odds are that lateness would make that your parents never meet in this country.

look at great this country has contributed to the world....there is bad but way more great things

only the strong survive

roll.gif
The whole point is today is a NATIONAL HOLIDAY based on the actions of one man whom brought death and slavery.

Let me be ignorant and repost your post...
thank you Slave Traders!!! if it was not for them Kobe Bryant would never have been born in this great country and i would not be rocking my Laker championship gear right now.

if you're an NBA fan you owe your thanks to Slave Traders

the NBA would have made it with or without Slave Traders. not saying slavery was justified. and again if the slaves were not brought here, you most likely would be a hockey fan.

look how great the NBA has contributed to the world....there is bad but way more great things

only the strong survive

that was classic
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you guys are funny with the whole survival of the fittest stuff

but your wilding with that whole 'if Columbus didn't kill millions of Indians (Native Americans) I wouldn't be here"

your all brainwashed if you'd put an entire culture or atleast a family of peaceful people before yourselves.

Originally Posted by Air273

too many simple minds on this board

this country has a dark history but the good out weigh the bad

again if you parents meet in his country you owe great thanks to Columbus

unless you are of native background

sounds like many of you wish columbus never discovered this country

who knows how the world would be shaped today if this country was never formed, right now hilters son could be ruling the world

i'm a firm believer that the world is a better place thanks to the formation of this country
damn you're all over the place. hitler's son? huh? The russians had more to do with hitler's fall than america did but that's allirrelevant.

How many times people have to explain that columbus DID NOT discover america. It's laughable, that people still think he did.

ChampionEdition wrote:
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.

now im not sayin what he did was right... but the man with 1 eye is king in the land of the blind.
there are things in this world that separate the winners from the losers. and thats ruthlessness.
you think lebron is gonna say "hey jordan...you was here first. ima let you keep doing your thing"

i broke it down 4 ways so your closed minds can maybe open a bit. maybe i can help in your quests to become kings. cause just by thing thread i can tell 90% of ya'll would rather be part of a group than the leader.

What the hell does this have to do with why Columbus day is an Holiday?

Cristobal was a winner?

Unity is the only way son..

Everything in this existence succeeds from UNITY, from the solar system to the anatomy of the human body.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

wow 6 pages of whining peeps. is it that serious?

considering we teach our children information about how the country they live in was discovered, that isn't based on facts....

hell yeah it's serious

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

laugh.gif

but your wilding with that whole 'if Columbus didn't kill millions of Indians (Native Americans) I wouldn't be here"

your all brainwashed if you'd put an entire culture or atleast a family of peaceful people before yourselves.
buddy, i'm on that hussein steez. i'd kill an entire country for less if i had the power.

and if you were in his position, you'd be a damn liar to say that you'd walk over like "hello. lets be friends. grunting eh? nude eh? houses madeof straw eh?.... well we're equals. heres guns and money. see ya!"

stupid. thats pure stupidity.

im pissed off because the post office is closed today, i had a few packages that were supposed to come in today but now i have to wait until tomorrow.

damn the stupid nina, pinta, and santa maria those stupid boats should have sunk.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

laugh.gif

buddy, i'm on that hussein steez. i'd kill an entire country for less if i had the power.

and if you were in his position, you'd be a damn liar to say that you'd walk over like "hello. lets be friends. grunting eh? nude eh? houses made of straw eh?.... well we're equals. heres guns and money. see ya!"

stupid. thats pure stupidity.

i don't know where your from but what gives you the right to say your life style is superiors to another's.. your position in the world, your materialpossessions, your beliefs?? theres a difference between doing what you have to do to survive and killing people for shh you dont need!

Originally Posted by THE FAME

ChampionEdition wrote:
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.

i broke it down 4 ways so your closed minds can maybe open a bit. maybe i can help in your quests to become kings. cause just by thing thread i can tell 90% of ya'll would rather be part of a group than the leader.

Cristobal was a winner?

Everything in this existence succeeds from UNITY, from the solar system to the anatomy of the human body.

it goes deeper than columbus dog. its a whole world of people like you. and unity only lasts so long till the strong take the weak.

and ThatDudeChris...the only thing that makes people different is ambition man. let me find a island with people weaker than me. ITS MINE and everything there.till someone comes to take it from me.
thats been the way of the world for over 4000 years man.

lol at all the people in this thread saying they dont respect/celebrate columbus day.

i cant wait for it to be martin luther king jr. day and say what a waste of a holiday it is and that we should not celebrate it.

ChampionEdition wrote:
Originally Posted by THE FAME

ChampionEdition wrote:
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.

Cristobal was a winner?

it goes deeper than columbus dog. its a whole world of people like you. and unity only lasts so long till the strong take the weak.

and ThatDudeChris...the only thing that makes people different is ambition man. let me find a island with people weaker than me. ITS MINE and everything there. till someone comes to take it from me.
thats been the way of the world for over 4000 years man.

Well how about you create another thread for the topics you are trying to reach with
your "only the strong survive" philosophy dog.

Over 4000 years
eyes.gif
Wooowwww
eek.gif
laugh.gif

[Kid voice] Thats like forever [Kid Voice]

Originally Posted by t0xicman

lol at all the people in this thread saying they dont respect/celebrate columbus day.

i cant wait for it to be martin luther king jr. day and say what a waste of a holiday it is and that we should not celebrate it.
What the hell are they teaching yall??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by t0xicman

Really? You don't see any difference between the two?

MLK jr day is based around a false premise? Forget the genocide, point blank columbus wasn't even the third person to discover america, let alone first.

Back
Top Bottom