Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

100%. I hate wasting time. Only thing you can never get back once it's gone that's it.

I have no ill will towards her though my life is too good for that type of negative energy.

Good on you for having clear perspective. I was dating a Filipina back in undergrad, and we were pretty serious for a few years. Shorty had a pretty face, dope personality and had a nice phatty/hips. Her family was ultra Catholic though. One day, she hits me with "We need to talk". Tells me me being Muslim would be an issue and if I would consider converting to Catholicism for her, so there wouldn't been issues with marriage. I straight up told her, nah. Even though I'm not practicing, you just don't convert OUT of Islam :emoji_joy:

We would hook up on and off for almost a year, until she got into Finance (which I helped her get into), and went on about our lives. We're strangers now. But crazy how stuff like this works. Hell, Asian women aren't the only one's doing this, most ethnic women are.

35984BD2-4AB5-4540-B3C3-9EB4ECBE41FB.jpg

Cant be serious, smh.
She gets reported asap.

One that stuck out to me was “Don’t talk about it, be about it”. I saw it on a dating profile belonging to a skanky girl from the neighborhood who had two kids from two different dudes. I’d always see her car in the bus station parking lot next to a Cadillac with dark tinted windows. I already know what’s going on inside that caddy, lol.

"Ethnic women"

A lot of people are like this when it comes to getting series. Its not unique to any one group.

There's a difference in people who try to assimilate/fit in and those who operate like a Skrull.
Most recently Awkwafina and others

I can't speak for Asians but as far as white women and getting older + black dudes is REAL. Too many stories about that but it is what it is and like my man fluid hips fluid hips said, women come and go. Especially if you're not looking for a relationship there's no reason to feel some type of way. Yambs come and go and there are PLENTY out there.

****** gotta stop paying these chicks just for existing
Too many of them tryna pull the same scam on us regular ******
4s and 5s out here talmbout "If you broke just say that"
One that stuck out to me was “Don’t talk about it, be about it”.

IDK why but when I see a very unattractive or generally unappealing women with this in their profile I immediately wonder “Who the **** put this battery in your back?”

Was it a dude who was somehow less attractive or just a simp but splurged on you? Did you get lucky once and think that’s your baseline? Your homegirls hyping you up/ you stealing your good look friends playbook? Delusions of grandeur?

It is truly mind bottling

IDK why but when I see a very unattractive or generally unappealing women with this in their profile I immediately wonder “Who the **** put this battery in your back?”
It usually is, you’re right. I don’t know why some of them feel entitled to write that in their profile when they’re 5’s and below 😂

This chic in particular is attractive looking (Won’t front) but she’s a bird brain. Been seeing her moves from a distance and I feel bad for that single guy with no kids and a good job she’s desperately looking to land.

Was it a dude who was somehow less attractive or just a simp but splurged on you? Did you get lucky once and think that’s your baseline? Your homegirls hyping you up/ you stealing your good look friends playbook? Delusions of grandeur?

It is truly mind bottling

Society has told every woman they’re a 10. Now we’re here.

It usually is, you’re right. I don’t know why some of them feel entitled to write that in their profile when they’re 5’s and below 😂

This chic in particular is attractive looking (Won’t front) but she’s a bird brain. Been seeing her moves from a distance and I feel bad for that single guy with no kids and a good job she’s desperately looking to land.

That scenario is something I think about from time to time when I meet yambs with kids. No disrespect to them but the whole situation just feels weird to me for some reason. Plenty of people of do it but I don’t think I’m built for that at this point in my life (jumping straight from bachelor into step dad without having kids myself)

That scenario is something I think about from time to time when I meet yambs with kids. No disrespect to them but the whole situation just feels weird to me for some reason. Plenty of people of do it but I don’t think I’m built for that at this point in my life (jumping straight from bachelor into step dad without having kids myself)

Same boat I’m in. I’d feel different if I had kids and perhaps combine a fam, being the one without kids just feels weird to me. I still date single mothers but it’s to a point where they’re cool with how things are or we’ll say it was fun move on to someone else.

Same boat I’m in. I’d feel different if I had kids and perhaps combine a fam, being the one without kids just feels weird to me. I still date single mothers but it’s to a point where they’re cool with how things are or we’ll say it was fun move on to someone else.

I've done this before and I've 100% shoplifted the pooty as well.

****** gotta stop paying these chicks just for existing
Too many of them tryna pull the same scam on us regular ******
4s and 5s out here talmbout "If you broke just say that"
I blame the dudes for putting the battery in chicks back…Cats out here legit responding to those demands and trickin off became a flex to alotta ppl to show you not “broke” :lol: :smh:

This might be in general and just not yambs but my whole thing is I don’t have a problem with doing nice things for someone I care about (or might be seriously interested in). However when theres a sense of entitlement from the get-go that I have to take you to a 5-Star resto, buy you something or pay your bills then there’s an issue. It’s actually bad business on their part because it likely turns a lot of potential suitors off but I guess it works often enough that it’s worth the chance to just get to the point :lol:

Bumble super dead now for penny pinching. Too away the 2 free filters. I cant filter out height or any of that stuff anymore. now i'm stuck having to scroll past wnba players. all the free stuff they once offered is pay for play now.

Bro. Not only that but if you were already paying then they downgraded feature and put them in a new level. So essentially them and Tinder went from free all access to pay a premium for additional features to two different monthly packages to now like three or four tiered advantages with escalating benefits. I really wonder how much benefit there is to each of them.

Back
Top Bottom