Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

vaccinated and DIY :lol:
B786B1C4-52BA-4D54-9DB2-0CF52D5766C2.jpeg

Last edited:
5 hunnid? Sheeeyit. Text her and tell her you got 1 benji for the half hour sesh or hell just the straight-up cum n go if you don't like the massage lead in. She got kids to buy Xmas stuff for, she'll accept

Last edited:
Any tips on bagging older women or do y'all run the same game no matter the age?

Any tips on bagging older women or do y'all run the same game no matter the age?
Older women know what you want and they’re okay with that so long as they’re on the same page with you and you’re respectful. Just be upfront, honest and tell her how it could be. Now that I think of it...same game I run for the younger ones :lol:

Edit: Today I waved hello/bye to some girl who was going home after her shift ended. I didn’t realize her bf was in the car idling as it happened. Also didn’t help I was staring at her booty as she crossed my path. My eyes went from cheek jiggle to angry bf face in mere seconds. Oops! Sorry homie.

Last edited:
Older women know what you want and they’re okay with that so long as they’re on the same page with you and you’re respectful. Just be upfront, honest and tell her how it could be. Now that I think of it...same game I run for the younger ones :lol:

Edit: Today I waved hello/bye to some girl who was going home after her shift ended. I didn’t realize her bf was in the car idling as it happened. Also didn’t help I was staring at her booty as she crossed my path. My eyes went from cheek jiggle to angry bf face in mere seconds. Oops! Sorry homie.
Maaan I had a similar sitution, a few weeks ago I was walking back to my place from getting my mail, look up from checking it and saw a chick walking and she was thick, I kept staring and I as she was walking up the stairs I glanced up to the top to see what apartment she was going to, and her man was at the stop looking AT ME. Son, :rofl:. I immediately looked down and kept walking, slightly glanced back up to see if was still looking at me... YUP.

I felt like ****, just kept it moving. I gotta walk the path ALL THE TIME to get my mail :lol::smh:

Maaan I had a similar sitution, a few weeks ago I was walking back to my place from getting my mail, look up from checking it and saw a chick walking and she was thick, I kept staring and I as she was walking up the stairs I glanced up to the top to see what apartment she was going to, and her man was at the stop looking AT ME. Son, :rofl:. I immediately looked down and kept walking, slightly glanced back up to see if was still looking at me... YUP.

I felt like ****, just kept it moving. I gotta walk the path ALL THE TIME to get my mail :lol::smh:
Bruh, only thing you can do is apologize. Bruh my bad.

Oh damn that’s much worse, lol. You need to have expert timing when getting your mail now :lol:

Had a great run in Brentwood - was easy pickings even just grabbing a coffee lol. Their husbands wanted younger girls and they just wanted someone to talk to them I swear.

Back
Top Bottom