Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Milf hit me up the other day. Basically she felt bad for putting out so fast and stated she gave the wrong impression and wanted us to date and do romantic things. I already have the lawyer for that so I been pretty short with her. she not really my type, so i am not interested in putting that kind of investment. She is an attractive girl so I'm pretty sure she will move on. I have been kicking it with the lawyer chick consistently. She actually has the the week before Christmas off and she wants to plan a trip to Florida. I stay in ATL btw.I kind of want to go but I feel as though if I accept, its going to be we are officially a couple now. Not really trying to be in a committed relationship so quick. I match with this other chick, who is more my cup of tea the other day, she wants to grab drinks this weekend. She already talking about how I got her wet and how much she thinks about sex daily. I can tell it will be a easy smash but i am supposed to go out with Lawyer chick Friday and Saturday.

Go out with the new woman Friday...if nothing happens you have lawyer for the backup, the the milf you're not looking for a relationship but you will still kick it with her.

Easy.

Milf hit me up the other day. Basically she felt bad for putting out so fast and stated she gave the wrong impression and wanted us to date and do romantic things. I already have the lawyer for that so I been pretty short with her. she not really my type, so i am not interested in putting that kind of investment. She is an attractive girl so I'm pretty sure she will move on. I have been kicking it with the lawyer chick consistently. She actually has the the week before Christmas off and she wants to plan a trip to Florida. I stay in ATL btw.I kind of want to go but I feel as though if I accept, its going to be we are officially a couple now. Not really trying to be in a committed relationship so quick. I match with this other chick, who is more my cup of tea the other day, she wants to grab drinks this weekend. She already talking about how I got her wet and how much she thinks about sex daily. I can tell it will be a easy smash but i am supposed to go out with Lawyer chick Friday and Saturday.

This guy never miss

digga.gif

Last edited:
She wasn't your type but you were in your feelings because you wanted to spend time with her outside the bedroom:lol: And now the Lawyer chick is moving to fast for you:rofl:

Sorry I asked dude sounds even more goofy than before.

Had to go back a bit and playboy claims to be in his mid-30s yet he posts escapades that sound like he's maybe 21-22 at best. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

I wanted to date, I didn't say I wanted to be in a committed relationship. I feel like the Milf is trying to do a rewind after the fact and I'm not interested.

I have been kicking it with the lawyer chick consistently. She actually has the the week before Christmas off and she wants to plan a trip to Florida. I stay in ATL btw.I kind of want to go but I feel as though if I accept, its going to be we are officially a couple now. Not really trying to be in a committed relationship so quick.
Eh. Just go. I've done this too :lol:. She's def gonna catch feels but you could do worse than ending up with a lawyer who you obviously like. Just be prepared to manage her expectations as best you can if you do decide to go. If she's into you she'll probably stick around for a while if you don't wanna commit yet

Yeah, I told them I am dating and I assume they are too.
No I meant did you make it clear, with words, you do not want to commit to anyone, at all

If so there should be no worries about about relationship status no matter how couple-y the activities may be

Do these women know that? If so, I don't see the problem

The initial situation wouldn't have occurred if they were on the same page. And he wouldn't have felt some type of way about it.

A woman who is just casually dating doesn't plan trips.

You can't say you want to date and do the opposite and expect things to not get murky.

The initial situation wouldn't have occurred if they were on the same page. And he wouldn't have felt some type of way about it.

A woman who is just casually dating doesn't plan trips.

You can't say you want to date and do the opposite and expect things to not get murky.
You can absolutely plan trips with someone you're just having fun with. Trips are fun. I'm not having regular sex with someone I can't have sex with in a different location. I'd just think she wants to go to florida and I'm being invited to provide penis and laughs.

Men gotta stop thinking we're the only ones who can do "relationship things" with someone, and not have any plans to be committed, that's one way to **** up a chill consistent thing

Am I missing something here :lol: You have the lawyer chick penciled in for both nights....find out which one works for the new chick then make plans for then, yield the other night to the lawyer chick and keep the MILF on call for a scrimmage pipe session. This isn't rocket science my dude :lol:

Your play: Since you are planning trips with lawyer chick I would imagine that you have smashed and y'all have done a lot of hanging out. I would schedule the new chick for drinks on Friday then save Saturday for the lawyer chick because she will probably want to do something during the day that spills into the evening and eventual late night session that results in a sleepover. I would also see what the MILF is up to Sunday and if her kid is going to be around.

You have three chances at the endzone this weekend. If you don't score that is all on you due to poor time management and lack of execution. Good luck.

You can absolutely plan trips with someone you're just having fun with. Trips are fun. I'm not having regular sex with someone I can't have sex with in a different location. I'd just think she wants to go to florida and I'm being invited to provide penis and laughs.

Men gotta stop thinking we're the only ones who can do "relationship things" with someone, and not have any plans to be committed, that's one way to **** up a chill consistent thing

I'm talking about this situation not hypotheticals. If it was just a fun trip thing or that she just wanted to go to Florida he wouldn't be hesitating. He was just happy about having conversations with her and being in public.

He went with the flow with the Milf and got his feelings hurt now he's pulling back and trying to add more players to the mix to detach himself.

Nothing he's posted so far leads me to believed he's communicated anything effectively to any of these women.

Dude was just whining about being a jumpoff and you think he ready to take trips with a woman :rofl:

Last edited:

Think you might be overestimating him, he isn't ready for that level yet. Try and bring him along slow. Trips out of town come with commitment he might not be able to navigate just yet. MILF going to get real loose out of town with no kids to worry about, he going to come back from Florida engaged.

You responded to my post talking about your bussy standby flights.

I didn't know you existed before that.

yes, i responded to your post referencing my previous two posts. how long you been home...work release program or halfway house?

Back
Top Bottom