Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She probably just trying to avoid lame ****** hitting her up.
sounds about right

shortys i talk to who say they dont usually like talkin to brothas always say its because they always get a ton of "whats up ma/gorgeous/beautiful/baby?" messages

but im going to attribute it to them feelin a type of way about the negatively stereotypical black man, because its a lot of white dudes who use the "hey, you're an angel" line and girls hate that too, but i dont see as many "i dont talk to white guys" statements as i see the non-black ones, they just usually put a disclaimer about not responding to compliments of their physical attributes

that being said, have a date with a 5'8 hispanic/white chick with DDs and a thumper, the catch is she got two kids, but they gon be @ da grandmas tanight 

Half Colombian, half Finnish chick. Chick is nice. Viewed my profile and dropped a "hey" in my inbox...I view her profile and the last sentence says "and please, no black guys"
indifferent.gif

Huh?
sounds like something I would see on backpages
you must be in Atl...
I hit that.

So I think I figure this **** out. Getting mad replies and already got 4 numbers the past 2 nights with this.
laugh.gif

Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice... Romantic as ****? I know, and this can all be yours.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510  

So I think I figure this **** out. Getting mad replies and already got 4 numbers the past 2 nights with this.
laugh.gif

Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice... Romantic as ****? I know, and this can all be yours.

So I think I figure this **** out. Getting mad replies and already got 4 numbers the past 2 nights with this.:lol:

Snatched up a nice ginger with this a while back. Worked well with nerdish/square personality types

Reminds me of the "can I hit, loser?" threads :lol:. One of the greatest threads of all time

Last edited:

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510  

laugh.gif

lol yea, i dont ever go past a line when im messagin em 

Back
Top Bottom