Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I searched my area on datehookup.com and actually saw a number of fairly decent prospects.

So whats the catch yall? Are there hella fake profiles on there or is it a untapped market?

Educate me bros.

just tried this one:

Things I am thankful for:

-Mom and Dad
-My pets
-5'9" non-smokers with an average body type (insert appropriate description of girl)
-you reading this
-the smile on your face now that you are reading this
-apples (insert random fruit)
-you writing back, even if just to say hi!

just used this on OKCupid, but I changed it up a bit, here's mine:

Hi, I just wanted to share with you some things that I am thankful for this holiday season:

-Mom and Dad
-My dog
-4'11" non-smokers with a fit body type
-you reading this
-Pineapples
-Disneyland at Christmastime (she has an annual pass to Dland, as do I)

what's the suggested,timeframe or messaging back and forth, to ask for the number without seeming creepy??

just used this on OKCupid, but I changed it up a bit, here's mine:
Hi, I just wanted to share with you some things that I am thankful for this holiday season:

-Mom and Dad
-My dog
-4'11" non-smokers with a fit body type
-you reading this
-Pineapples
-Disneyland at Christmastime (she has an annual pass to Dland, as do I)

You like them ****** joints huh playa? :lol:

what's the suggested,timeframe or messaging back and forth, to ask for the number without seeming creepy??
give is at least 8-10 thoughtful messages, or let her ask you...or say:

are you usually on here?

i imagine you have a beautiful phone number?

do you usually contact people of the site

This thread is funny.

If you decent looking all you have to hit them with is a "heh".

They are on a dating site for a reason.

Dudes working way to hard.

Lol yea fam, females will blatantly put they have NO CAR, NO JOB, no prospects, nothing, and have the nerve to say "I want a man who gonna spoil me and take me shopping, if you ain't got no money or car, don't even holla at me" what?!
sick.gif
Yeah I crack up at them profiles esp when they got kids on top of that.  Ain't no way we could put no junk like that a be taken seriously.

alot of chicks are just looking for attention by having tons of dudes message them on a daily basis. And theres pleny of simps out there saturating the game :smh:. one chick told me some dude offered to lick her booty. :smh: Which one of you was it, lol

I get a pretty good reply back rate on this site and I get numbers and stuff but when I ask them to send me pictures so I can make sure they are who they say they are they drop off the face of the planet. One time a girl just straight up deleted her profile so you gotta watch out these skeezers be schemin 

Back
Top Bottom