Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

okcupid sucks
I've gotten more responses on there than pof (which is zero responses)

embarassed.gif
it seems like so much work. A bunch of questions, don't know when anybody is on.
mean.gif

I have a feeling that some of you spend 8 hours a day on these sites. You mind as well hit up backpages or myredbook.

lol lately I'm lucky to even get a response on these sites and I'm good looking i think and tall lol must have to be a model or white i guess

post a pic papi :evil:

i think these bishes just are tryna gas themselves up

lol lately I'm lucky to even get a response on these sites and I'm good looking i think and tall lol must have to be a model or white i guess

post a pic papi :evil:

i think these bishes just are tryna gas themselves up
nah, you might have whack pictures, i dont think im a hot guy, but my pics are cool/fun and my responses have been super successful

I don't know who you think you are. I don't know what you want in a man. If you are looking for an orgasm, I can tell you I don't have the stamina. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you have sex with me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not bother you, I will not pursue a relationship. But if you don't, I will look for you tomorrow, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I've smashed like 4 chicks already of Pof with that poisedon line :lol: crazy how that works I swear women want the goods just as men do but always tries to put a front up eh what can I say...GOT YA!

You honestly believe that poseidon line was the difference between you smashing or not smashing?

Dudes trying to play it cool while the next dude is tearing down those walls. Stop it.

No bull.

You ain't gotta be rude, but don't two-step your way around talking about "let's go out" "I really like your personality" or some other ****. Be direct.

and please remember money isn't as big a deal as you may think. Every broad, 1's through 10's have got took down by a dude who was flat broke. I promise you.

Back
Top Bottom