Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Y’all ever think back on the P you fumbled? Or just fumbled some over some stupid **** ?

This was a long time ago. I work in IT. I’m the only black dude there. All dudes. Everyone else the typical IT stereotype. No sauce what so ever.

We hire a new girl. She wasn’t cute or ugly. Just average so I never really made a move or paid her any mind. She only spoke to me. Hints that she feelin me a bit. One day when we clocked out, she asked if I wanted to go out and get coffee. I guess I was having an off day. I responded with “I don’t drink coffee” . She said “oh okay” and have a shocked/embarrassed look. I then instantly regretted it and realized how goofy I was for saying that, and followed up with “but we can try something else out though” :lol:

Cold part is she quit a couple days after that. I was like damn :lol:
Yeah I think about the P I fumbled, but can't dwell on it. Dwelling on it cause you to miss the new P right in front of you. Met up with my boy at Ruth Chris happy hour 2 weeks ago. I arrived early and saw a woman waiting in the lobby. She was meeting her friend for drinks or some special occasion. Made some small talk and then my friend shows up, I wave him off while I'm working. Get the number and dip out to my table. Finally got around to calling her yesterday set up drinks for tomorrow evening. Almost made the rookie mistake and said go out for dinner, naw can't lock myself in. We might not be feeling each other in person.

Y’all ever think back on the P you fumbled? Or just fumbled some over some stupid **** ?

Some dome I fumbled because I played it too cool.

This chick Madeline and I had recently sex. The next week me and Madeline were hanging out with Claudia. It was normal until Claudia said "I don't know how to suck ****". Madeline said "we can practice on Kevin".

I froze, fumbled, coughed up the rock to the defense, and did not get in the end zone. Shoot I didn't even make it to the 50 yard line.

Damn how did you manage to **** that up??

4cb69d05004d77d90f9bc36244dcc466.gif

This was a Patrik Stepan type fumble

This chick Madeline and I had recently sex. The next week me and Madeline were hanging out with Claudia. It was normal until Claudia said "I don't know how to suck ****". Madeline said "we can practice on Kevin".

I froze, fumbled, coughed up the rock to the defense, and did not get in the end zone. Shoot I didn't even make it to the 50 yard line.
Damn it would take me some time to have to live that down.

It was a Leon Lett type fumble, man.

How'd the fumble happen? I didn't make a move. I thought they eventually would. They didn't: fizzled out anti climatic semi awkward ending to a hang out.

"He who hesitates , masterbates" 🖖

• Haha
Reactions: ARK

Talk about a easy layup

She stopped working there and got a boyfriend and I was like damn..i should have hit at least once 🙄 but I legit had zero interest in her and I wasn’t trying to mix work like that
Yea rule of thumb. If she doesn't make my D hard, no point in wasting time on her

I keep having dreams about a threesome. Usually when I have these dreams they come soon after. Like when I think about someone I haven't seen in years and I run into them within 1-2 weeks

Maaaaaaaaan I matched with this chick today, and im pissed! Lol. These girls gotta stop posting pre-pandemic pics.

Saw her on Hinge, she had dope pics (face + full body), trying to find my angle with this one, and she had on a Laker hat in one pic, so I left a comment, "that's right, rep that retirement home". She responded and was like, "oh you think your funny smart ***" and left me a voice note, so I responded back with one. We went back and forth on the voice notes like 5x, shots fired everywhere but playful though. I swear, shorty was kinda rough, I thought I was talking to one of my boys lol.

I asked for her number, and she said no, call me on the app. I did, we talked for about 45 mins and the connection kept dropping idk lol. So I told her here is my number, just FT me. She did, and bruh, she did NOT look like the profile, lol. Face was more chubbier, and body was too. I didn't say ****, we talked for 30 more mins and I hit her with the I'm hungry, gonna grab something to eat, ill hit back in a sec. That was 2 hours ago. She's called back and text me once.

:ohwell:
Look who I found

15F8B844-96F6-4C5A-99C1-BFF78932DCA1.png
FE2A9884-0DB2-4D99-88A3-1EE1B36CB79E.png
7A917341-D59E-44F9-8F73-D5A1210888AD.png

She uploaded new pics. Don’t be fooled y’all!

Pandemic really did a number on a lot of people’s physical fitness. Had a girl who used to be flirty with me at work that I never pursued because I found her to be annoying and knew we had fundamental disagreements. When she tried flirting with me she looked like this:
29C798F4-64EC-4430-97CC-EDED33C1AF97.jpeg

Now she’s legit 300+ pounds. At what point do you stop yourself and say “enough”?

Pandemic really did a number on a lot of people’s physical fitness. Had a girl who used to be flirty with me at work that I never pursued because I found her to be annoying and knew we had fundamental disagreements. When she tried flirting with me she looked like this:
29C798F4-64EC-4430-97CC-EDED33C1AF97.jpeg

Now she’s legit 300+ pounds. At what point do you stop yourself and say “enough”?
Pics of her 300+ lbs? 👀

Back
Top Bottom