Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Can you really call it cheating if she ghosted you?

Still wack as **** no matter how you slice it.

Like I said, there is way more to the story. She was 100% already with dude. We ran into him two days before she stopped talking to me and it was weird. I didn't sense the vibe at the time but I should have. Had some of her so called "friends" verify that it was at least a month deep already.

But anyways. I am still stick in this loop of matching with woman and then they never say anything, or they respond to the prompt on hinge that I sent them and then that's it. Are there really an abundance of woman on here just for attention?

I always avoided playing those stupid games with women but the one I could never avoid was the text game. Chicks will just not take you seriously if they take forever to text back and you respond within minutes

1. Get the number quickly...3 messages or less. Every time a halfway decent looking woman opens the app, she has new matches and messages. You gotta move quick.

2. Next phone call or facetime most guys won't do it off rip. Set yourself apart and use some personality and make her laugh.

3. Set up date in a week or less. Don't gotta be extravagant just grab coffee or something.

If she is unresponsive move on to the next. It gets easier but you can't take it personally.

I am still stick in this loop of matching with woman and then they never say anything, or they respond to the prompt on hinge that I sent them and then that's it. Are there really an abundance of woman on here just for attention?
Yes.

Ton of girls on dating apps are just looking for an ego boost.

There's also a ton of girls that are inundated with hundreds of messages, so you'll either have to wait your turn or move on.

Just want some further advice before following through lol. This is in reference to the chick who gave me her Snapchat.

I asked if she was busy on one weekend and she said she was. She didn't flat out say "no", I don't want to hang out, but something else was more important or exciting. I know most people would say "on to the next one", but should I follow up or let it be?

Just want some further advice before following through lol. This is in reference to the chick who gave me her Snapchat.

I asked if she was busy on one weekend and she said she was. She didn't flat out say "no", I don't want to hang out, but something else was more important or exciting. I know most people would say "on to the next one", but should I follow up or let it be?

The fact you're asking about her so much shows you dont have other options and that's the problem. Fix that. Have other options

Do you think she was actually interested or were y'all just having a conversation? Another dude was in here talking about vibes and body language only to get left on read. How exactly did the Snapchat part of the convo go? And when she said she was busy you just left it like that? :lol:

Getting offered social media from a chick you met irl instead of a phone number isn't a good sign but nothing crazy it's your job to not accept w/o a lil push back. Say you don't have snapchat or you don't use it. etc. Maybe get Instagram and or FB.

Build more of a rapport before you try to make plans plenty of dudes out asking what do you have planned for the weekend. It works as a filtering process too. Be more direct...Ask if she plans on a specific day or ask when she's free.

I mean most of the conversation was done in person, prior to me asking for the #. I just responded from her story one day to basically initiate the request.

I asked if she had any plans one weekend, she said "she actually does." I responded never mind, then she went and asked if I wanted to hang out. I then replied Yeah, it's cool if you're not available. She said "Oh" with a sad face emoji. Left it at that lol.

Everything seemed cool until I asked for the #, which is where she was hesitant. Then she hit me up the Snapchat.

Since she followed up instead of just saying she was busy shows there's some promise but you dropped the ball by not continuing to making other plans. Stop all that "never mind" and "it's cool if you're not available" it's some passive bs. The lane was still open and you basically turn into Ben Simmons. You can take another shot but you have to be direct while making actual plans.

Since she followed up instead of just saying she was busy shows there's some promise but you dropped the ball by not continuing to making other plans. Stop all that "never mind" and "it's cool if you're not available" it's some passive bs. The lane was still open and you basically turn into Ben Simmons. You can take another shot but you have to be direct while making actual plans.
This lol… I was gonna say the exact same thing. You fumbled it.

Next time just be more decisive

I mean most of the conversation was done in person, prior to me asking for the #. I just responded from her story one day to basically initiate the request.

I asked if she had any plans one weekend, she said "she actually does." I responded never mind, then she went and asked if I wanted to hang out. I then replied Yeah, it's cool if you're not available. She said "Oh" with a sad face emoji. Left it at that lol.

Gotta be resolute. Can't be wishy washy. Shows you're not confident and that turns women off.

Shoulda been like, "cool, I'm free on such and such, which day works for you?"

And don't be like I'm free whenever. This just shows you don't have options. Gotta let these women know you value your time and your availability is limited.

Basic supply and demand. You create value through scarcity. Too much of something devalues it.

The fact you're asking about her so much shows you dont have other options and that's the problem. Fix that. Have other options
lol I just imagine cam dropping that knowledge and rolling off

camfoh.gif

Gotta be resolute. Can't be wishy washy. Shows you're not confident and that turns women off.

"Nevermind, its cool"

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
Not gonna lie, I thought I would have been the best approach just playing it cool. I guess I messed up by not staying firm when she said she was busy.

And don't be like I'm free whenever. This just shows you don't have options. Gotta let these women know you value your time and your availability is limited.

Basic supply and demand. You create value through scarcity. Too much of something devalues it.

Mans are outchea letting women know their availability is like the SHIBA supply.

Back
Top Bottom