Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How much the 1 crab leg cost?
The sundae lmao
Screenshot_20210927-205742_Chrome.jpg

Damn I had to stop drinking my beer looking at them STD numbers DC!

Your boy was shooting ever shot last night
New chick that made me pancakes with sugarfree syrup, asked me how current my STD test is. I'm thinkin to myself I already got in them guts twice without it. But whatever I will hit up the CVS and get one done.
Atlanta > D.C.
Suppose to hit up Atl in second week in November. My boy been trying to get me down there to cause some trouble.
ATL women were far more casual about dating without commitments. Had a few girls give it up at the end of the first date too (Staying at the Four Seasons and St. Regis helped). All of them always messed around, and went home afterwards. Hygiene and quality of P was better IMO. Most women I was seeing were in their mid to late 20's.

D.C. felt like it was more work. Women had all these expectations, and a lot of them were career driven and may as well have been dating a femme female. Most of women I messed around with down there were in their late 20's-early 30's..
I ain't trying to date the women in Atl. LOL. Yeah chicks in DC wild, new chick let me hit both weekends we got up. Came through Friday knocked it down team raw, came through Saturday, she said we can't have relations I don't want it to seem like that's all this is.
200w.gif

We went out 2 times, hit 2 out of 3 what are you talking about. Yeah keep playing with her until something new comes along. Reading about these Atl women, I can't wait to get down there.

Majority of women don't show their dude online....some show enough so people know someone is around like showing one arm in a pic or him lurking in the background with his head cropped out :lol:
Shoot that works for me, I don't want to be ducking and diving out of the picture anyways.

The sundae lmao
Screenshot_20210927-205742_Chrome.jpg
Yikes. A $750 date, and judging by her conduct to post the receipt like that I doubt son smashed or even seent a titty or anything. Could have just hopped on the double R site with 750, even 250, and had a hell of a time, potentially with multiple women.

Nah there was a time when flexing was honest. Now people act like eating at 5 star restaurants, designer everything and pushing certain whips is regular

We need this back.

download.gif
ever had one that’s ballin but hella dense.. like stacking 6 figures but with limited edu..
had a Car dealership manager chick who always talked about her lavish ways.. I pull up in a hyundai rental no dambs and ramsack da yambs.

Lmao 700 bucks on a date? What a simp
They only had 1 drink each?? Very interesting

Game been changed for a while. Cats out there with too much money treating these 'women' and getting NOTHING out of it.

Local news channel ran a program a few years back about 'sugar babies' getting rent, tuition, gifts, etc... just for accompanying dudes for a night out. No relationship, sidepiece status, FWB and so forth. Even crazier was that some of the ladies interviewed weren't even dime pieces, just average AF birds. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom