Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If you’re gonna let a woman having kids stop you from smashing you’ve just successfully cock-blocked yourself.

That’s no way to go about life.

LMAO!!
F0DA8AEB-7C12-40B1-B9CD-C376CDB0EF11.gif

In general a woman having kids doesn't matter if you're just trying to smash unless the kid is still in the oven or an infant/young.

I've seen my fair share of ultrasound pictures on tinder along with new born pictures.

The kids aren't the issue I just need to know the situation I'm dealing with. Too many unstable dudes out here. Chicks out here with baby daddies, boyfriends, dudes who think they are boyfriends and husbands out here playing games.

In general a woman having kids doesn't matter if you're just trying to smash unless the kid is still in the oven or an infant/young.

I've seen my fair share of ultrasound pictures on tinder along with new born pictures.

The kids aren't the issue I just need to know the situation I'm dealing with. Too many unstable dudes out here. Chicks out here with baby daddies, boyfriends, dudes who think they are boyfriends and husbands out here playing games.

Can't lie knocked down a chick with kid in the oven, no dambs given. Can't get pregnant again.

Chick made pancakes for me, only had sugarfree syrup.
giphy.gif

She basically made a profile to find someone to date her friend while she just quietly sucks **** :lol:

Yeah people with a kinks/fetishes beating around the bush with that long #%& explanation instead of just saying what it is.

I've seen profiles like that and ran into one chick like this several years ago who waited until we matched to say what she was on. Basically she wanted her "friend" to watch while I hit :rolleyes unmatched immediately.

They usually fall into these categories.

Gay/bi dude who uses the woman as a buffer/wing woman to get at straight/down low dudes
A (uck dude
A dominant type woman seeing what kind of hoops she can make dudes jump through
Chick who wants an open relationship and the dude plays along so he doesn't lose her

Not surprised with atl being a top spot for singles. Straight and gay dudes got hella options. I don’t really agree about dc being a top spot

Back
Top Bottom