Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Hinge was straight heaven when I started, nothing but dime matches then they gave me free premium & more dime matches. After that when the free premium expired I'm seeing nothing but mammoths, behemoths, & professional female sumo wrestlers of all races.

Bruh .what happened to hinge..last year it was straight dimes...now it's dooodooo. Is there a new app or something the dimes be at?

Ill admit though Hinge got significantly better when i paid for the premium membership. Having unlimited likes is like a night and day experience. Ive always been against paying for premium on these dating apps but if you got $20 to spare for just a month of premium I would say do it.

Lmao. Listen man i was like everybody else at first. Felt like anybody who paid was an idiot but atleast for Hinge it works out for the better. I only did one month though. It was necessary for me to get that height filter.

it's been couple years since a chick flaked on me..i was going to take this chick out tonight, but she hit me with I'm going to have to reschedule because meeting at 9pm is to late for me lol..i just told her thats cool we can reschedule and told her i will talk to her later..she calls me back mad like why did you hang up lol...from there i just deleted her #..

Hinge was straight heaven when I started, nothing but dime matches then they gave me free premium & more dime matches. After that when the free premium expired I'm seeing nothing but mammoths, behemoths, & professional female sumo wrestlers of all races.
How did you get free premium?

Woah didn’t know they had the “no kids” filter, may have to try it out for a month.

I been saying variations of “wouldn’t mind having to be quarantined with you” and it’s working but I got nothing to say after that :lol: suggestions? :nerd:

and this seems like the ultimate situation to be in..Sell them some bud and then a trey way? Sign me up! Too bad they were gross :lol:

EDC261E0-FEED-4988-97C3-D762B6E06065.png

I been saying variations of “wouldn’t mind having to be quarantined with you” and it’s working but I got nothing to say after that :lol: suggestions? :nerd:

and this seems like the ultimate situation to be in..Sell them some bud and then a trey way? Sign me up! Too bad they were gross :lol:

EDC261E0-FEED-4988-97C3-D762B6E06065.png

If you believe this , maybe online dating isn’t for you .

Back
Top Bottom