Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I met my current fiancé off POF in February 2013. Had to slosh through a sea of trash , but I did find a jewel. We been together ever since.
congrats [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]......wish I would have known about the Pof in 2013 I caught the late wave smh

I got a friend who finds hoez on pof and smashes the same day. Some of them busted and some looked nice. I just can't get down with that smashing the same day we met. Unless we like click before hand. Like damn girl lets go have tacos and snug for a bit.

It most definitely was. It's tragic now though, especially when you chime in to see that some of the same women are STILL on there :lol:
Bruh I considered creating one (without a pic) to see who Was still on there. I already know the wifey would somehow, some way find out.

Trust me dude , you didn't miss much. Chicks were still just as ratchet and crazy back then. Especially in this city.
POF in Miami was always bottom of the barrel.

Nasty looking fat ratchet narcissistic skeet buckets of all races.

I wish I would have known about OKC back then

POF in Miami was always bottom of the barrel.

Nasty looking fat ratchet narcissistic skeet buckets of all races.

I wish I would have known about OKC back then
New Orleans has Miami beat in terms of bottom of the barrel selection. Bunch of hood rats and baby factories reside on POF here. And then there's the trannies. SMH , it's rough out there. The college chicks were the worst. Some straight 4's and 3's were flexing like they were 8's or 9's.  

Girl on tinder just told me that sex is good or bad depending on the guy and has nothing to do with the girl :lol:

Somewhat agree. Which is why I feel like I have all the power and no interest in catering to these chicks. Don't even eat p anymore. I'm the one doing all the work anyway. Most chicks can't even ride for 5 minutes before their legs cramp up. And they have the nerve to act like they're the one giving you something :lol:. On top of that I have to sacrifice my pleasure and delay my nut just so she can get off. It's a hassle :smh:

Last edited:
It most definitely was. It's tragic now though, especially when you chime in to see that some of the same women are STILL on there :lol:
Bruh that one chick that keeps on coming back with a different identity :lol: one day she's a sapiosexual..one day she's a muslim...one day she's a tomboy...one day she's a feminist, etc. Knowing dudes now, someone would deal with all that and wife her :smh:

Maaaaaan as of Oct 2015 she was still on there :lol: I remember her original profile (or the one when I first got on there) where she had [stupidly] posted where she was having her party here, and mentioned she had loads of dudes talking about seeing her there. Then she came back saying she was celibate and washing away her sins. Then she came back again with all these pics looking like she went on a pilgrimage wearing a headscarf :lol:

Our home girl Tracy was still on there with all new pics as of last year too :lol:

Bruh I considered creating one (without a pic) to see who Was still on there. I already know the wifey would somehow, some way find out.

That's the sole reason I still have a profile on there, to see how many "Deleting Today" chicks are still on there. My profile is bare, and the only pics I have are random pics of things in Houston :lol:, like the Toyota Center Hermann Park

Last edited:

That's the white chick you pass on. And decide to go home dry D from the party.

she probably wouldn't let you smash
***** said it like you supposed to be mad
laugh.gif

Lls. It's all in the eye of the beholder. That's 200% not my type though, and almost positive I wouldn't be hers.

Back
Top Bottom