Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

A side benefit from these dating apps is seeing all the directors and executives from my company that are in town for a leadership conference. A lot of midwest women in their 30s with high paying jobs looking for love.

nthat.gif
Wtf is this , we want pics man 

I hit it off with some chick on tinder, things were going well till I told her I'm not Christian. :rofl: Good riddance 

I'm going on a date Saturday with this chick I'm 100 percent sure is a trap. I smashed her twice in college, she had this high profile "Rape case" she blamed on the school for her dropping out. She dated my boy and got him locked up for domestic violence. She has a long list of mental health problems. She is a super feminist celebrity, ol girl has a mug that say male tears.

View media item 1868923

Inb4 fox news

Is this the outcome of TAY being locked?

Thread sucks now.
+1

sometimes i wish NT was like the misc but naww.....misc is too ******ed and troll-filled 

"lay down and rot" and "80% of women are smashing 20% of the top men in the world" are legit beliefs on the messageboard 
laugh.gif

oh and being under 6 feet is a "manlet"

Thanks boss man :lol: had to shake that earlier nonsense off.
How ya ishhh went?

Yeah man I feel you.

My date went well. Been talking to shawty for a good 3 weeks now. Will this ish turn into anything? Idk. But it's cold out and I need snugs.

yo, the hate is real   
sick.gif

Dude.....not cool
Some of us love to come to this thread to read homies getting yambz and learning the game and awareness.

That is simply what this thread is all about.

You on the other hand try and do too much...really bra making a podcast about this chick like anyone gives a damn????

Either you out for the yambz or you out here for attention to stroke your made up NT ego

You on here octoposting BS like this is your personal diary.....no one here is impressed at all with your fabricated stories.

Do yourself a favor and quit playing yourself on here for validation and self ego stroking.....

Atleast the homie Dropten backs his stories up with actual pics of him with these women.

Unlike you "Mr. All American Brad Pitt BeautifulPeople.com member"

You out here looking real silly B in front of grown *** men.......

You wanna show out for NT..then make your own damn thread titled "The Chronicles of LiarBlood" or something.

No need to reply at this point Mark

Last edited:
I've never had a girl complain about my height except one and that's because she had on like 4-5 inch heels..but she was only talking trash

My aunt believes anyone under 6'4 is Short....her ex husband is 7 foot and her son is 6'9/6'10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom