Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Why does it seem like so many bipolar chicks are tall and sexy as hell? You're grown so I assume you know the deal, amazing one moment, try to make you feel like nothing the next, just be careful. Otherwise enjoy the rollercoaster.

Shes actually not that tall..I think 5'4. Ive dealt with a bipolar woman or a short period and youre right. One minute they seem all into you, the next they hate your guts. But nothing can compare to the rollercoaster I dealt with this summer. Some of the worst times of my life, but I learned so much and its made me a better person. Most of it being what that person taught me.

Always wanted to get with a European broad :smokin
And her mom is Asian :smokin

Gotcha. Yeah women like that provide a huge boost in your emotional growth as a man.

sorry to say, but its better you stay away from these types...

these women are scarred, been there-done that. It will be the best sex of your life, but when they break down about how they were raped, stories of incest, not to mention obvious bipolar tendencies etc. you will be disgusted with yourself just for the fact that you hit it..

mean.gif
Repped!

I had a chick from Ukraine like that sure enough she was scarred.

Went completely bi polar on me the last time I choked her during sex.

She got up and went into the bathroom to cry afterwards.

With these chicks its pretty much damned if you do damned you don't.

Anybody else thinks that if it goes awry, there's tons of evidence that can go against you
With your dna and fingerprints all over her. All the scratch, claw marks, the choke hold grips

Somebody done watched Gone Girl one too many times :lol:. I hear you though.

In my experiences, a chick that likes you to choke & be a little rough with her....9/10 is about that video recording life. I'd say 7 out of the last 10 chicks I've hit recently have let me record them.

No storage on my iPhone :smh: :pimp:

Anybody else thinks that if it goes awry, there's tons of evidence that can go against you
With your dna and fingerprints all over her. All the scratch, claw marks, the choke hold grips

Somebody done watched Gone Girl one too many times :lol:. I hear you though.

In my experiences, a chick that likes you to choke & be a little rough with her....9/10 is about that video recording life. I'd say 7 out of the last 10 chicks I've hit recently have let me record them.

No storage on my iPhone :smh: :pimp:
O really may have to test the video cam out

O really may have to test the video cam out

I got a good percentage on that. Another thing with the vids is to ask them to hand you their phone and tell them you want to record it on her phone so she an get off too bit later....usually when you getting dome or hitting it from the back or something.

Can guarantee that video will be sent to you within a day without you even asking :lol:.

I got a good percentage on that. Another thing with the vids is to ask them to hand you their phone and tell them you want to record it on her phone so she an get off too bit later....usually when you getting dome or hitting it from the back or something.

Can guarantee that video will be sent to you within a day without you even asking :lol:.

yep

same chick that had those issues would also be down for the recording...then a day later call and cry saying please delete it...i don't know what i was thinking...

:smh:

then same night text you like 'im super horny...can't wait to have you inside of me'....then wash, rinse, repeat...but man it literally is the best sex of your life...

yep

same chick that had those issues would also be down for the recording...then a day later call and cry saying please delete it...i don't know what i was thinking...

then same night text you like 'im super horny...can't wait to have you inside of me'....then wash, rinse, repeat...but man it literally is the best sex of your life...

Taking notes

:lol: "mid life" man what? That's an optimal dating age for men, consider yourself lucky if you get to experience it with all you've learned over the years. If you learned.

You don't want to hit 30-35 and be on some midlife crisis type steeze

Dating a young chick cause you ugly for chicks yo age

You gotta be a younging, so Imma let you slide on that train of thought.....But realize that if you are a single man at 30-35...you'll still likely be in good health, good shape, entering your financial prime....and have your pick of the liter from women ages 21-40. Dudes in their early 30's be really winning. I'm 25, and I can see it now 4real.

You gotta be a younging, so Imma let you slide on that train of thought.....But realize that if you are a single man at 30-35...you'll still likely be in good health, good shape, entering your financial prime....and have your pick of the liter from women ages 21-40. Dudes in their early 30's be really winning. I'm 25, and I can see it now 4real.

Yeah I can see that if you're financially stable and your career is secure. Seen too many dudes in their 30's still struggling to get a girl. Let alone a relationship.

Girl I met off tinder liked it rough and man those were some good times. Choking, hair pulling, rough and nasty! :smokin

Just got on match after a few months hiatus. Man i have so many unread messages. I guess my profile is still visible. Some were from dimes that no longer have a subscription 
mean.gif

Just got on match after a few months hiatus. Man i have so many unread messages. I guess my profile is still visible. Some were from dimes that no longer have a subscription :smh:

Why did you get off of it if it was treating you so well?

Just got on match after a few months hiatus. Man i have so many unread messages. I guess my profile is still visible. Some were from dimes that no longer have a subscription :smh:

I rarely get messages :lol:
And alot of the time its from women who are aiming waaayyyy above their #. My profile is really jacked up though cause I created it (for the 3rd time) when I was drunk. It doesnt state what I like or what im looking for. Headline is "Different minds only" cause im aiming for something different and out of the ordinary which I ended up thinking I got.

I met shorty around 1030 last night and we parted around 2am. We talked on the phone on our way back and till 5am when her alarm went off and she had to work. She just got off work and wants to see me tonight

Im tired as **** cause I only got about 1.5hrs of sleep but im going to see her any way :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom