Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Looking good lionblood. My girl is white off okc. Have not dated a white girl since 2001 and its been mexican chicks since then. Most def a different experience.

Well I had posted this a while back, but I had linked up with my high school crush off POF, well long story short, I had smash, moved down to NC to take care of my mom. Moved back to Brooklyn to take of my dad now, today's my birthday, still have feeling for me, taking me out to eat in the city tonight. I said what's after dinner, she said Netflix and Chill. Ohhhh what a time to be alive (Future Voice)

Ok cupid got some heat. 
nthat.gif
 I'm simpin' hard right now. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
my okc got nothin remotely like that 

you in the chi? or she just took the mandatory tourist pic in millennium park?

either way id have a fist full of hair while i beat

She cute. Would def see her running at Memorial Park or hanging out in Montrose on a sunny Saturday afternoon

Nothing is more annoying than a girl with literally no valuable information on her profile but has to nerve to put something like "don't just message me hey either, be creative"

Or the broads on pof with that "Phattygirl_91 requires an unique message" thing

These ******* gotta stop being lazy and give us something to work with lol

Nothing is more annoying than a girl with literally no valuable information on her profile but has to nerve to put something like "don't just message me hey either, be creative"

Or the broads on pof with that "Phattygirl_91 requires an unique message" thing

These ******* gotta stop being lazy and give us something to work with lol
Free and quality don't go hand in hand when it comes to dating sites anymore

^^ thruth

I deleted POF and OKC about a year ago and never looked back. I just pop in here now and then for lulz.

Got caught up with okc with my girl through no fault of my own. Brother was using one of my old accounts to troll women an old phone of mines and my girl found it.

Bro wont give it to me straight. She wants to know whats going on and all i have is its my brothers fault. Smh

I told her i cant blame her if she dont believe it. Ball is in her court now. Just gotta wait and see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom