Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Looking like the cougar from something about mary on her twitter

Man why tf did google switch up the image search. I can't do anything with it on mobile

roll.gif

Most of my friends that are on POF always say that they get the most messages from the big heavy set females..
roll.gif
Of course they do.  We all do.  Always (well...USUALLY) gotta shoot the first message if you want to get any decent girl on POF/OKC.

The main demographic that seems to message me first is the BBW black woman, which I find kind of funny considering I'm a skinny white dude.

Most of my friends that are on POF always say that they get the most messages from the big heavy set females..:rofl:
Yea cause no one gonna message them unless you're a broke, dusty dude.

I must admit I've seen some that's cute in the face. But I scroll thru there pics and see they're built like filing cabinets...with the drawers out :x

Last edited:

Of course they do.  We all do.  Always (well...USUALLY) gotta shoot the first message if you want to get any decent girl on POF/OKC.

The main demographic that seems to message me first is the BBW black woman, which I find kind of funny considering I'm a skinny white dude.
laugh.gif
 Both of my boys are a bit on the skinny side as well..Seems as though most of the bigger women love the slim fellas..That's some funny **** though man..
laugh.gif

Yea cause no one gonna message them unless you're a broke, dusty dude.

I must admit I've seen some that's cute in the face. But I scroll thru there pics and see they're built like filing cabinets...with the drawers out
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ filing cabinets with drawers out..Ya'll fellas are too much today...lol..I don't have a page, but i've thought of making one..Lots of good looking females up on their, but got damn lots of them seem to have these incredibly high standards for someone on a damn dating site..Not saying women shouldn't have standards, but damn what if the brother has potential and is working on himself while looking for a significant other..
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom