Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Laying here with one chick. She wants the d but I have started sleeping with another chick.
So what

Bruh u should go to Tay

Forgot to mention both chicks are from a dating sites.

Anyone wife a chick off one of these sites? I think I may have to wife a particular one. She's educated, no kids, independent, great job and for now making more than me.

Yeah I did (Tinder). Same credentials as the ones you listed

Laying here with one chick. She wants the d but I have started sleeping with another chick.
So what

Bruh u should go to Tay

Forgot to mention both chicks are from a dating sites.

Anyone wife a chick off one of these sites? I think I may have to wife a particular one. She's educated, no kids, independent, great job and for now making more than me.
Just read my post, I didn't mean so what to you bein layed up, I meant so what to u already smashin a shorty, multiple yams is how men is supposed to live

Last edited:
The opener that is most successful for me is: Wanna go get some Chipotle?

It's assertive yet light. The laydees love Chipotle.

Last edited:
Went out to dinner with a chick last night. Give the waiter my card to pay he comes back and says it was declined. I ask him out loud it didnt work. He says no. Check my accounts everything is straight. Tell him to try it again, declined. Come to find out they sent me a new card earlier and were shut my previous one down earlier than expected.

She pays and didn't even bat an eye. Still got the yambs. Im sure thats simping by NT standards.

Went out to dinner with a chick last night. Give the waiter my card to pay he comes back and says it was declined. I ask him out loud it didnt work. He says no. Check my accounts everything is straight. Tell him to try it again, declined. Come to find out they sent me a new card earlier and were shut my previous one down earlier than expected.

She pays and didn't even bat an eye. Still got the yambs. Im sure thats simping by NT standards.
She pays and you smashed?...Do you know the definition of simping?

I was about to say, how is that simping? :lol:

Keep that chick around though :smokin

I was about to say, how is that simping? :lol:

Keep that chick around though :smokin

SARCASM

Man a chick hit me up on OKC and within a message or two, we exchanged numbers. So we talk and she mentions she in a wheelchair because of a car accident. I was quiet for a sec. Then she mentioned it was on her page. So i go back to her page to see and sure enough she said it 
ohwell.gif

Ughhh maannnnnnn 
frown.gif

Man a chick hit me up on OKC and within a message or two, we exchanged numbers. So we talk and she mentions she in a wheelchair because of a car accident. I was quiet for a sec. Then she mentioned it was on her page. So i go back to her page to see and sure enough she said it :\

Ughhh maannnnnnn :frown:  
Is she wheelchair bound permanently? Well just take her out for the fun of it. Just because she in a chair doesn't mean a certain spot don't work. :wink: :wink:

Man a chick hit me up on OKC and within a message or two, we exchanged numbers. So we talk and she mentions she in a wheelchair because of a car accident. I was quiet for a sec. Then she mentioned it was on her page. So i go back to her page to see and sure enough she said it 
ohwell.gif

Ughhh maannnnnnn 
frown.gif

Is she wheelchair bound permanently? Well just take her out for the fun of it. Just because she in a chair doesn't mean a certain spot don't work.
wink.gif
wink.gif
yup permanently 
frown.gif
 No wonder why she gave up the digits after 2 messages. I guess its hard for her to meet guys because of her well being.

I feel so bad if i just up and stop talking to her because if i do...she'll know its because of that. I gotta start reading pages man 
laugh.gif

Man a chick hit me up on OKC and within a message or two, we exchanged numbers. So we talk and she mentions she in a wheelchair because of a car accident. I was quiet for a sec. Then she mentioned it was on her page. So i go back to her page to see and sure enough she said it :\

Ughhh maannnnnnn :frown:  
Is she wheelchair bound permanently? Well just take her out for the fun of it. Just because she in a chair doesn't mean a certain spot don't work. :wink: :wink:
yup permanently :frown:  No wonder why she gave up the digits after 2 messages. I guess its hard for her to meet guys because of her well being.

I feel so bad if i just up and stop talking to her because if i do...she'll know its because of that. I gotta start reading pages man :lol:

Just ask her if you can see what dat mouf do

Best case scenario: she says no and never talks to you again

Worst case scenario: you get a beej

ohwell.gif

Ughhh maannnnnnn 
frown.gif

Is she wheelchair bound permanently? Well just take her out for the fun of it. Just because she in a chair doesn't mean a certain spot don't work.
wink.gif
wink.gif
yup permanently 
frown.gif
 No wonder why she gave up the digits after 2 messages. I guess its hard for her to meet guys because of her well being.

I feel so bad if i just up and stop talking to her because if i do...she'll know its because of that. I gotta start reading pages man 
laugh.gif
Just ask her if you can see what dat mouf do

Best case scenario: she says no and never talks to you again

Worst case scenario: you get a beej
legit savage, and i dont use that term lightly at all, word to brolic thinkin him gettin wood from watchin infants breast feed bein savage......

best case scenario lmao

sidenote: i think about losing a limb or one of my senses everyday and thank god everyday i have them, that bein said, idk if i could do it, i like hittin doggy too much

Yo...I'm so glad someone brought this up.  I'll just be checking out girls on quickmatch on OKC, then a girl will pop up that's in a wheelchair or has a tracheostomy tube or something and I'll feel awful after I hit "No."  
mean.gif

Just peep a chick who's also a wheelchair user, I have a feeling we all talking about same profile

Last edited:
Yoooooo I'm dead rn this chick wants to meet me with bf broke up with her a week ago story in her bio and he paid my rent and **** I need money for rent and books for school that's upcoming. She lmao can't do money for sex but can sell her videos playing with herself and nudes for $25 :lol: :lol: :lol: she got a rack though but smh mannnn this app sucks

Man wheelchair is a decent looking chick. Not a dI'm or anything like that. She sent me a text last night wondering where I was at and why am I quiet. Dog I feel bad.

Reminds me of that Good Times episode when Michael found out the radio girl was in a wheelchair and pretended he didn't know who she was when they met smh.

Back
Top Bottom